BeautyFragranceCarthusia
Io Capri Eau de Toilette 50 ml

Carthusia Io Capri Eau de Toilette 50 ml

by Carthusia

Dedicated to the goddess in whose honor Tiberius built the most magnificent of the imperial villas on Capri. Io is a dynamic and decisive melange, sophisticated and modern, bringing together the mature, sweet notes of wild fig with the exhilirating...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carthusia Io Capri Eau de Toilette 50 ml!
Kristin H.
Rexburg
I’m very picky about perfume and so I generally don’t wear it. This is one of 2 if my favorites. It’s from the isle of Capri in Italy. Supposedly where the sirens would live. Anyways, it’s made with the flowers found there on the island and it’s just a very unique and lovely smell. It is pricey, but honestly it’s just so unique to the isle that I’m going to buy some regardless of price. It’s worth the splurge. It doesn’t have that nasty alcohol smell either, that’s what I generally hate about the perfumes that I tend to get samples of. This legit smells divine.

Looking for your answer?