BY CARTER'S #3 in Online Retailers

Jocelyn🌺 H.
I am a mother of three so it is very hard for me to make a quick trip clothes shopping with my little ones. I always shop online..for everything. I have been shopping on their website for over three years and I’ve only had one particular issue with a package not arriving on time and actually getting lost. When I contacted customer service they were very sweet to me, sent another package out to me very quickly and they also refunded my payment! Perfect! I will forever be a returning customer.
Maria G.
I tend to shop more online than in store and I know that I can always find great deals for clothes and shoes online. I like how you can acquire points to use on future purchases and their shipping is quick too. Also, most of the clothes i have received as presents for my 3 kids are carters brand and everything lasts wash after wash but also I don’t feel bad if something gets ruined because it’s not as expensive to replace something or buy sets in the next size up.
Monica M.
Honestly, I love Carter's stores. Their website is easy to navigate most of the time, except on mobile. The side menu always glitches out when I browse on my phone. I also seem to have issues with the shipping department when I order online. I've had items missing, wrong sizes, and extra items of clothing that I didn't order show up in my package. I love their clothes for my toddler but I prefer to shop in store.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
I love shopping all their daily sales on their sites. I love that you can buy from both Carter's and Oshkosh right on the same site. I had to make a return of an online product in the store, it went SEAMLESS. I highly recommend using their site because the returns are so smooth.
Mary Adeline N.
This is hands down the best children’s clothing store. They always have sales, coupons, free store shipping and the best rewards program. I’ve never walked in and spend no less than $40. Their after season sales are amazing. They do giveaways for customers. You can find nice quality things there. They’re pretty good about keeping their sales racks stocked and in rotation. I love Carter’s & Osh Kosh.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Carter's! Their baby's clothes are so cute and the quality of the clothes are super good. The colors doesn't wash off as others clothes tend to do. Their kids shoes are also good. And I also love how you can get coupons from the emails they send you makes shopping that much more affordable and fun. If you have new borns or baby's and even toddlers I recommend shopping at Carter's!!
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I appreciate Carter's sales and deals. Without sales I feel like their prices are much too high but their sales bring their clothes at a really reasonable price point and luckily they have sales all the time. Carter's is my favorite place to get pajamas and finding cute boy jammies at a good price is surprisingly difficult! I also love the free shipping to store. Luckily I have one fairly close to me so it really helps a momma on a budget! (This is my son is the above mentioned jammies that are SUPER cute for a little boy and came in a pair with another equally adorable set)
Kris J.
Clear Lake
I love the quality of Carters clothing!  It is easy to shop online, and shipping is fast!  Sizing assistance is helpful.  Carter's has frequent sales, sometimes as much as 70% off.  They also have sales/clearance items for a good price.  There is a large variety of clothing for sale, more than I am able to find in stores.
Emily B.
I love Carter’s clothing! My long and lean babies fit great in their clothes! I always make sure to shop when the whole store is 50% off then use a coupon for an additional 25% off if you spend over $40! I recently got $340 for $117! They are super cute, wash well, and the colors coordinate well between boys and girls! Great value for awesome clothes!
Gina M.
Centerville , OH
Love their clothing i have noticed the deals in store are sometimes better then online bc they have more clearance options. They have a variety of sizes for baby and my daughter as well. Their clothing is cute and holds up well