BY CARTER'S #8 in Online Retailers

• Is there different collection and new for girls 2 years ...2 Answers
sarah o.
If you wait for when the site offers free shipping, then it's such a great deal! Combine that free shipping offer w/coupon codes and yup the savings are crazy. Also, don't forget to log into Ebates for cash back - ever bit counts :) I have 3 nephews under the age of 2 so we are constantly shopping for great deals since they'll grow out of their clothes sometimes within a few days lol. Be sure to create an account so you can add your favorite items in the cart. Then when you're ready to make the purchase most likely it should still be there unless they're sold out. This is what I usually do then when the time is right I'm good. We usually shop online since the in-store stocks are routinely meh. There are several locations near me but the online site is the best!
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
If I could give carters ten starts I would. My kids are always dressed in Carter’s from head to toe. I absolutely love Carter’s their styles are amazing and their prices are so affordable. I know a lot of my friends said the carters is it is expensive but really in reality it’s not it’s a lot more affordable than people think they always have great sales and coupons that you can use the reward points are amazing the add up so quickly and you get $10 off your purchase some have even more than that I cannot read enough about Carter’s I absolutely love it.
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
As a mother of two and with the closest mall a hour away, it’s really hard for me to get to the mall often. My children grow SO fast so they are always needing clothes. So the easiest way for me is to shop is online and Carters always has amazing deals and the cutest styles for my babies! It’s a great way to dress your babies in style, without the stress of running to the Mall! I highly recommend 😊
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
A good portion of my baby girl’s clothes are and have been Carters. They run true to size (95% of the time) and they don’t shrink when you wash them. I like that there are a variety of patterns and colors (other than pink). And I love when it comes in a set. My only issue is that I think they’re a little bit pricey for something for something she’s only going to wear for a month total. They usually always have sales though and you can get it at a lot of retailers.
Monica M.
Honestly, I love Carter's stores. Their website is easy to navigate most of the time, except on mobile. The side menu always glitches out when I browse on my phone. I also seem to have issues with the shipping department when I order online. I've had items missing, wrong sizes, and extra items of clothing that I didn't order show up in my package. I love their clothes for my toddler but I prefer to shop in store.
victoria R.
Amazing store. So much adorable clothes for such great deals. I love Love Love their Baby outfits, their coats, their shoes i love everything! I usually just shop online because i get more of a deal. They do mail you coupons as well which is great. Some things in my opinion can be pricey but the quality of these clothes are amazing and so worth it: they do run a little small so i always get the bigger size
Maria P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love Carter's!!!!! This is my hubby's and my go to store when it comes to baby shopping! We've been buy or little ones clothes here since she was born. They always have great deals and such a big variety of cute clothes for every season/occasion! They're deals are what brings me back! Im expecting my 2nd baby and i will definitely continue vying from Carter's until both babies grow up😊
Megan S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love carters.com and Carters clothing for my children. Some people say they run small but I have found that my children fit them perfectly. They are very well made. The website is one of the easier ones to use. Always has great deals not only with coupons but free shipping on purchases of so much or more. I normally get my purchases within 5days from ordering.
Nikole S.
I love Carters clothes and because of where I live there isn’t a store right here by me. The closest one is an hour away. So I shop online, Carter’s.com is easy to navigate. It shows me my rewards points right at the top of the page and has recently viewed at the bottom.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I appreciate Carter's sales and deals. Without sales I feel like their prices are much too high but their sales bring their clothes at a really reasonable price point and luckily they have sales all the time. Carter's is my favorite place to get pajamas and finding cute boy jammies at a good price is surprisingly difficult! I also love the free shipping to store. Luckily I have one fairly close to me so it really helps a momma on a budget! (This is my son is the above mentioned jammies that are SUPER cute for a little boy and came in a pair with another equally adorable set)
Hanan A.
Fujairah, Fujairah
Is there different collection and new for girls 2 years and half ???