BY CARTER'S

Zugeiri O.
Zugeiri O.
Such a great products to have in your nursery...comfy for baby as you change his diaper....it has a strap so baby is secure and a rubber grip bottom and strap also for security...you can also change the pad with covers that will go with any theme you choose.
sara t.
sara t.
My nephew has this in his house and it is so soft and comfortable not like other changing pad covers that are made of rough materials. you can wash it in the washing machine but just remember not to dry it.
Chelsea  L.
Chelsea L.
This changing pad cover is very soft, unlike some others. You can wash it but just don't put it in the dryer. I recommend it. I have a 15 month old and am expecting again, so I will use this cover.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Love this! Very useful!!
lizanny c.
lizanny c.
Valley Stream, NY
I've used this for my daughter it was given to me as a gift for my baby shower it's very soft and smooth and comforting my daughter loved it
Justin B.
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
This is a really nice diaper changing pad cover. We were lucky to get ours for free from a friend.
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this pad soft or hard?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Is this hard to wash? Does it require a solid surface or is hard enough that you don't need a table