Carter's Print Sleepsack (Baby) - Owls uploaded by Emily M.Carter's Print Sleepsack (Baby) - Owls uploaded by Susana B.

BY CARTER'S

Carter's Print Sleepsack (Baby) - Owls Carter's is the leading brand of children's clothing, gifts and accessories in America, selling more than 10 products for every child born in the U.S. Their designs are based on a heritage of quality and innovation that has earned them the trust of generations of families. Features: Zip-front design. Long sleeves. Worry-free safety tab. Ribbed cuffs and neckline. see more...

Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I just have so much to say about this brand, its is amazing! I love it! The only brand I wish I would have gotten for my baby's clothes! It's so soft, and not thin like others. They have such a big variety of items, it's amazing!
Cindy T.
When my daughter was a baby I use to buy these a lot , super cute they were just a Must , I had a carters near me so It was easy for me to shop for them, I really recommend these to other parents.