BY CARTER'S

This ultra-soft owl plush is the perfect snuggle companion for your bundle of joy. makes chiming noises when rocked polyester spot clean imported see more...

courtney L.
These are perfect for little ones! My daughter loved her when she was little. They were soft and squishy and she could hold onto it really well before she really could use her hands well. She loved to snuggle it and chew on it. I liked it because I knew it was a safe toy for her to have. We saved it after she got older and put it in a shadow box with the rest of her baby stuff we loved
Brittan C.
Maple Hill, NC
My daughter picked this out in store and I just couldn't say no. Just like everything else Carter's has to offer, the quality is impeccable. Not only is this plush durable enough for my child to drag around everywhere, it is also beyond soft! This is not my daughters first plush purchase from Carter's nor will it be her last!
lindsay b.
Vernon, BC
My boy loves his owl when he was first born he would just watch it and kiss it. My ended up eating it though I never got him a new one