BY CARTER'S

Carter's at Kohls.com - Shop our entire selection of baby gear, including this Carter's Owl Neck Pillow, at Kohls.com. see more...

Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love this for when your watching tv or even as support for when your breastfeeding. I also used this when I would co sleep so the baby had its own area and I brought it everywhere to families houses so I could put my baby in it and she would have that extra head support. I recommend to any parents this is a great product.
Holly M.
Taylor Mill, KY
This is a really nice good quality sized pillow. But for me, how ever I didn’t really find any use out of it. This was a gift to me for my baby shower. My baby did not even use it only a few times. I would recommend it though !
Angel H.
Great product but realistically you don't need thus product. Most people assume it's for carseats but it isn't safe in a carseat. I wouldn't purchase.
Brittney C.
Eckert Colorado
I've got this for my daughter the material is so soft my only complaint is when it's hot and she sweets it irritating her neck
Destiny V.
odessa, TX
Very soft material ! Really useful i use in my sons carseat or in his swing for support ! really affordable .