Carter's Halloween Terry Bib - Baby Neutral (Orange) uploaded by Yohandra F.

BY CARTER'S #17 in Bibs

Your little one will be too cute in this Halloween-themed bib by Carter's. PRODUCT FEATURES Snap closure 3-layer design Halloween applique FABRIC & CARE Cotton, polyester Machine wash Imported Size: One Size. Color: Orange. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Infant. Material: Polyester/Cotton. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nicole T.
Wise , VA
I used this big for both of my daughters first Halloween's. It was adorable and I was able to use it later with my younger daughter and it still looked like new. I would recommend this for anyone for their baby for Halloween.
Amy M.
Pine Grove, CA
What a cute pumpkin for my little pumpkin! So this bob isn’t just super cute for Halloween but it also works really well and covers the areas where she is the messiest!!!
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
I got this bib for my son and he looked so cute with it. I didn't really buy a costume since he was too small so I put this bib on like if he was a little pumpkin 🎃. It was only $7 I would definitely buy other holidays bib from carter.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
We sell these at my job (Burlington) and I just looove it. I got one for my niece who is only a few months old.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
This is so cute i love carter stuff for babies and very affordable my baby had one like this so cute
Amy P.
Bendigo
It’s the cutest thing I have ever seen. Great value. Looks adorable on child. Gets us in the Halloween spirit. It matches my expectations for something so cheap. I would get it again in a heart beat.