Carter's Grab & Go Wet/Dry Bag

by Carter's

Grab & Go Wet/Dry Bag

I have to pump at work and heard that if you can put the pumping items in a bag like this, stick it in the refrigerator and in return only have to wash the gear once you get home. Is this true?
Is a wet bag worth having inside a diaper bag? Been looking at this item for a while!
Can you throw this in the washing machine as well?
Start your review of Carter's Grab & Go Wet/Dry Bag!
Brenda H.
Fort Campbell , Ky
Love wet bags. Not only are they easy for cloth diapers, in the summer time it makes it great for the pool clothes to go into while you are out and about
Marleighna J.
Ladson, SC
We use a lot of cloth diapers for our babe and this bag is perfect it keeps the soiled diapers in its own pouch and it does not leak or anything if I put it in my bigger diaper bag love it!
Jessica A.
Tucson, AZ
Great for wet clothes from accidents and spills or even for days at the beach to keep sand off of everything else.
Dee G.
I bought this last weekend and absolutely LOVE it! I don't have kids and still find it every useful. I carry hand wipes, on the go makeup and hand sanitizer in it. It's so stylish and looks great in my bag. I would recommend this to any mom, or anyone who is like me-- who just needs to keep all of the "on the go" stuff in one place.
Julia M.
Bethlehem, PA
Very convenient bag for all the important stuff, it's waterproof and cute! Love this bag.
Kaycee S.
Great bag for multi-purposes. We have used this bag for quick trips. Currently we put extra diapers, formula, outfit & a bottle in it so that we don't have to tote a huge diaper bag around. It'll definitely come in handy as a wet bag during potty training, or even during a beach trip:
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Great idea! Every new mother and mother in general should have one of these. Great for when baby has a blowout or even just gets outfits dirty or wet. Keeps it away from dry clothes.
Shaun M.
Pembroke, NH
Love that this matches my diaper bag perfectly. Do wish it was a bit smaller so it takes up less room. It's current size is rather big and doesn't fit into a full diaper bag.
Meaghan D.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I really like this bag! It's nice for those wet clothes when an accident happens or even a yucky burp rag. I gave mine 4 stars though because the inner liner got stuck on the zipper and totally ripped and isn't fixable without basically replacing the inner liner (which is t worth it). Folds up small to pop in the diaper bag but can easily fit a full 3 piece 6 month outfit plus some inside.
Cloe N.
Aspermont , Tx
We keep this in our diaper bag, because with a baby, you never know what can happen. It holds a lot at one time. its awesome!