BY CARTER'S

Hope S.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfect for everything I need to have for baby. And it is easy to clean and very stylish. I was very satisfied with the quality of the diaper bag. And the price as well! Haven't found anything I don't like about it. Will be getting one for my future baby showers.
Julianna  W.
Julianna W.
Fort Worth, TX
This diaper bag is great for newborns and when you need to have plenty of diapers and extra clothes on hand. But I feel like now that my son is older and usually can make it with one diaper on the go (depending on how long we are out) and rarely needs a new outfit it is a bit big for what we really need. He is only 4 months so maybe when he gets older and starts eating and such the extra space will help again, but right now I feel like we need something smaller.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I have this but in pink and it's so nice and roomie and it's got lots of pockets and holders, perfect for the organized mom! Also carters has the cutest baby clothes ever. Sometimes I wish they had certain outfits in adult size
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I have this diaper bag and I like it because it's easy to clean and carry. It's also great for my husband to carry too since its black and not "girly"
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
I bought this exact bag when my son was born. I loved the black and the green accent. I chose to go with black to hide stains and dirt. It lasted for several years. Loved the size, it was big enough to fit everything I needed.
Katharine R.
Katharine R.
Cape May, NJ
I pretty much have the same style diaper bag from Carter's and I absolutely love it it's so roomy I can fit everything I need for the baby it is perfect
Maribeth E.
Maribeth E.
Peyton, CO
I have had a couple diaper bags but this one was my favorite. I liked the darker color because who has time to clean the outside of a diaper bag. It has good amount of pockets is big enough to take whatever is needed. Overall I would recommend this one.