Carter's Explore & More Baby's View 3-Stage Activity Center

by Carter's

Explore & More Baby's View 3-Stage Activity Center

Does your baby love this? Is it worth the price? Or are there better out there similar to design and cheaper and more entertaining?
Is this a jumper as well?
Somebody else had a great experience with this product? My baby is 10 months old and he’s already walking, I think thanks to this gym
Start your review of Carter's Explore & More Baby's View 3-Stage Activity Center!
Kelsey H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Carter's Explore & More Baby's View 3-Stage Activity Center uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
My baby LOVES this activity table. Every time we put her in it, she is enthralled by the toys. I love that it is easily adjustable and that it will grow with her over time. She can't quite reach the piano with her feet yet so it's great that it gives us the option of using it in different ways.
Kim S.
sanfrancisco
Carter's Explore & More Baby's View 3-Stage Activity Center uploaded by Kim S.
Purchased at: Target
Adorable activity center for my little one. Setup can be customized by moving the toys around the circular top area. Aesthetic is minimalistic so this looks great in any room and love that it will turn into a table once they are too big to sit inside. Overall, great purchase but note it does not “bounce”. Bottom is static. [product:carters-explore-&-more-babys-view-3-stage-activity-center]
Jazmyne W.
Albuquerque, NM
Carter's Explore & More Baby's View 3-Stage Activity Center uploaded by Jazmyne W.
Must have for kids!! My twins love this toy & it has been a lifesaver! It comes with a musical piano that can be played with their hands or down with their feet. All of the toys are so cute & the color scheme is so pretty! It also can be used in multiple ways as they get older.
Suzi L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Carter's Explore & More Baby's View 3-Stage Activity Center uploaded by Suzi L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Im always looking for baby products that dont make my home look like a daycare center. Skip hops products are always fun, modern and somewhat neutral. While this isnt much of a "jumpy" it keeps my little one occupied for a good amount of time. [product:carters-explore-&-more-babys-view-3-stage-activity-center]
Whitney R.
Flower Mound, TX
Carter's Explore & More Baby's View 3-Stage Activity Center uploaded by Whitney R.
We love this thing and bring it to all rooms of our house. It's easy to clean and the a part. It grow with her! Carter's Explore & More Baby's View 3-Stage Activity Center
Yaimee G.
Killeen, Texas
My son really likes this thing. He moves around a lot and play with it but like every baby he gets tired of it eventually. The idea of the window and piano at the bottom seems like a good idea but my baby cannot reach it with his feet, he’s too short even though he reaches to bounce just fine.
Amanda B.
Coaling, AL
Purchased at: Target
The best little activity center! It has so many bright colors in the toys that catch the baby’s eye and lots of fun noises and things to touch/play with. The little foot stand underneath is perfect because it helps my short little baby be able to reach and enjoy playing!
Leila W.
Astatula, FL
Carter's Explore & More Baby's View 3-Stage Activity Center uploaded by Leila W.
Very easy assembly. I love that there’s 3 stages we can use this for. Currently, we’re using it as a “bouncer/seat” activity center for our six month old. She loves all the little attachments. It keeps her very busy. The number one thing for me when searching for something like this was I did not want it to be hideous and look like a hunk of brightly colored, cheap plastic you can get from Fisher Price. The Skip Hop one is appealing to the eye and I don’t hate seeing it in our living room - ha!!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
Carter's Explore & More Baby's View 3-Stage Activity Center uploaded by Amber M.
My daughter loves this and she is only five months old! It is literally the most perfect play set for your child. It has the perfect amount of activities to keep your child occupied and most importantly, it turns into a little table when your child outgrows it! Definitely worth the money!
Natalie K.
Naugatuck, CT
I have friends who loved this product, told me it was there life saver. Honestly we didn’t use it a ton. Sometimes I would put snacks on it for Little man to stay busy. He preferred the sauce over this for sure.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...