Carter's Baby Boys' 1-Piece Fleece Footed Pajamas [Fire Truck, 12 Months] uploaded by Jordanne F.Carter's Baby Boys' 1-Piece Fleece Footed Pajamas [Fire Truck, 12 Months] uploaded by Reeva S.

BY CARTER'S

Megan S.
These are adorable plus they are super comfortable for my son. He’s loves everything fire truck. Carter’s has sales all the time and you can get these really inexpensive. I highly recommend this brand and so would my Son.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
These are my favorite pajamas for the kids. They are so warm but not enough to make them uncomfortable and sweaty. I also like that they zip up, not snap. They hold up well against crawling and scooting, and also from being washed multiple times! They are a good fit. I also like that there are grippers on the bottom of the feet.
Reeva S.
I love these sleepers! Great for keeping my little one warm at night. I just got a bunch on a really good Black Friday sale. They are so soft and my favorite feature is that they zip up. Makes it very easy to change diapers. I hate struggling with button up sleepers, especially when baby is cranky and squirmy.
Samantha B.
Carters baby clothes are seriously my favorite brand for baby clothes! I love the designs they have and the materials they use for their products.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Carter's fleece pajamas are my favorite brand for my kids. They are warm, soft, and they don't pill like some other brands do.
Karen D.
calientita suave y comoda ami bebe casi no le gustan los completos pero de esta marca no le molesta le encanta por que es muy comodo para el puede jugar sin restirarse el pijama muy facil de poner y un forro muy bien en la suela para que mi bb pueda caminar sin lastimarse sus piesitos 😊
Sarah J.
I absolutely love Carters pjs. They fit my kids very well and last a long time. Great quality and reasonably priced. I will say that they fit "skinny" babies and if your child is wider they might not fit as well.
Belmarys C.
La tela es muy suave, aporta comodidad al bebé, mi sobrino usó una parecida y se veía muy a gusto con ella.