BY CARTER'S

Diane L.
I enjoy Carter products.

It's a trusted, quality and well known name brand.

I have a Carters near me and the sales and coupons are great! I can't wait until next week when it is 50% everything in store minus door busters and clearance. Also, you can use coupons. Then you get carter bucks if you spend a certain amount. #couponingwithdiane

Love this store!
Brianna K.
Saint Cloud, FL
Carters washcloths last a long time without getting rough or too thin. I love that they are soft on baby's skin but also very durable, without being too thin or thick.
Carrie C.
We bought lots of these for my little one and we went through them a lot.. I like that they come in a big pack for savings purposes.. They're soft and easy to use.
Mackenzie C.
JOHNSTON, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are soft and durable wash cloths. I bought a ton with my first daughter and I still use the same ones for my third! Easy to clean and use.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
These are not only cute but highly absorbent. These wash clothes are also extremely soft and colorful after many washes.
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl
I got these at my baby shower and I think they are ADORABLE! I love the patterns and how modern / trendy the patterns are.
Silkya D.
York, PA
I like how these wash clothes tend to last if you take real good care of them good quality & texture. they sure can last.
Vanessa B.
These bath towels are life! They are gentle enough for baby’s skin but tough enough to take dirt off and keep baby clean.
Angleiha T.
Carthage, NC
These are really soft and durable. Purcashed these from Wal Mart for about 4 bucks. Inexpensive buy but great quality.
Tara A.
Iowa, LA
These rags are so soft on the babies skin. COMPLETELY worth every penny. The design is precious as well.