Carter's 3-pk. Socks - Baby Boy uploaded by Kaylin B.

BY CARTER'S

Andrea A.
Barboursville
I love the socks from carters. They are very true to size and wear very well. My son is a big boy for his age and these socks fit him great and don’t cut into his skin. 10/10 would reccomend
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
These socks kept my son's feet very warm in the winter. They are very durable and well put together socks. They aren't too thick either they are perfect. These socks are not expensive in my opinion. They didn't slip off of his feet because of the elastic in them. I loved them and so did my son.
Jocelyn A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Omg I loved these socks for my son I always buy socks from carter and clothes also from there and it's a good quality their not that expensive they always have good sales ! You can't really beat the price :)
Kaylin B.
Lake Park , GA
Love these sweet socks, I love that they come in packs of 3, and they're usually by one get one free!! They come in all sorts of colors and styles and they are so so soft!!
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
These socks are cute and fit well. I love the little gripes on the bottom. They have all sorts in colors to match my baby boys outfits.
Blanca G.
I buy most of my childs clothing form carters and socks are some of there great products I try to buy all that I can when I go
Christie B.
These are great and so affordable. They stay up and no holes despite a ton of use! I always buy a ton when available because they are often out of stock. I like the white ones the best because I always lose some!