Carter's 2-Pack Pull-On Pants

by Carter's

2-Pack Pull-On Pants

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Carter's 2-Pack Pull-On Pants!
Joanne C.
These are one of the first few pants we bought. We also bought it in different colors. They simple and the ruffles on the butt are so cute! They're nice quality and we washed it quite a bit and it still held up and looks good. Sizing are just right so what ever your baby wears that size should fit.
Irene S.
Arlington Hts, IL
She looked to cute in these when she was a baby easy to care for and fashionable just awesome
Staci B.
Spruce Pine, NC
Great price! Great quality! Withstands it’s quality and size throughout many washes! And it’s easily matched for an outfit
Tania P.
Riverside, CA
I love these little pants cause there so cute and I would buy these for my daughters when there where babies.
laddy L.
Victorville, CA
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change id really recommend this product
Alexis V.
Coal City, IL
These are so soft and comfortable for my little one! I love this brand and everything they make
Charissa C.
Medley, FL
I really like the brand as they have variety, a lot of variety for both boys and girls at an excellent price. They are very comfortable and durable, I recommend it as they are made of cotton and easy to get.
Candy A.
Doral
Love them so much, they look super cute on baby and soft. I will definitely buy more, price is amazing, I got them really quick my baby adores them

Looking for your answer?