Keep your little one both safe & comfy with this Carter's shopping cart & high chair cover. In pink. Product Features Flower designs Full-coverage protects against germs on surfaces Adjustable, padded shoulder harness Zippered storage pocket Fits most shopping carts & high chairs Product Details 12H x 10.5W x 3.5D Recommended for children who can sit upright without assistance Polyester Machine wash Imported Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Gender: Female. Age Group: Infant. Material: Polyester.

Carters is good for baby clothes. Don’t you thinkCarter's ?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 2O9 27O7
What are your favorite family-friendly activities in the Phoenix area? We love going to the lake in Litchfield Park to have picnics and feed the ducks! Outfit: Carter's
Start your review of Carter's!
Product Highlights
I rather go to the outlet store because they're bigger and they ALWAYS have great deals for baby clothes and accessories.in reviews
Carter's has super cute clothes, I especially love all the clothes with words on them like My Aunt is better than yours, or Grandma's bffl, ect.. those are always the cutest to me !in reviews
Carters always has great sales and selection, some of the materials are a little cheap but its for children who just wreck them any. in reviews
For the most part the clothes are great quality and I have clothes that both my children wore and are still in really good condition.in reviews
the cutest clothes for kids ever i bought gifts for my cousins newborn baby here and i couldnt believe how cheap and cute everything wasin reviews
Kally S.
Cedar Park, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Carter's uploaded by Kally S.
Carter's uploaded by Kally S.
Carter’s is my favorite brand for my kids. I live the clothes, shoes , towels. The quality is better than others and the price is so incredibly.
Adryana  V.
Bridgeport, CT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Carter's uploaded by Adryana  V.
Carter's uploaded by Adryana  V.
My baby gets two packs of it on his baby shower, the patterns are super cute, the material comfortable, and fits him well and even after washed you can see that is a really great quality product. I really recommend - at first was one of the only clothes that would fit my baby well 😍
Charity B.
Austell, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Carter's uploaded by Charity B.
Oh how we love Carter's I have shopped here since having my baby and actually just got an online delivery today as well as went out today and picked a few pieces from the store. I believe Carter’s is reasonably priced and gave great discounts. I opted on to getting the carters credit card since this is a store we will shop at monthly and it gives more perks with the credit card.
Michelle K.
Cheshire, CT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Carter's uploaded by Michelle K.
Carter’s baby outfits are perfect for newborns skin and easy to remove, especially during those blowouts!
Stefanie B.
Hillsborough, NH
Carter's uploaded by Stefanie B.
I’ve always loved Carters not just for their pricing but for their adorable clothes ! Especially for boys which I am now finding is hard, having a girl was easy to buy for lol. Amazingly well made products that hold up to tough situations and are always cozy and affordable. Carter's Baby Boys' or Baby Girls' 4-Pack Solid Bodysuits Short Sleeve Bodysuits, 3pk (Baby Boys)
Tolonda W.
Detroit, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Carter's uploaded by Tolonda W.
I’ve been shopping at Carter’s more than ever since my granddaughter was born 2yrs ago. Every week I’m either shopping online or in-store. I love their selections, adorable merchandise and the prices.
Maria F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Carter's uploaded by Maria F.
My daughter fits Carters clothes very well, it is comfortable, made of 100% cotton material and beautiful and fashionable designs, ideal for my baby!
JACLYN L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Carter's uploaded by JACLYN L.
I love Carter’s on my baby! She is two months old and the newborn size still fits her! Great quality and such cute designs and patterns. I will be buying for many months to come. Thank you for a great product!
Alyssa C.
San Diego, Ca
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Carter's uploaded by Alyssa C.
We love Carter’s for their functionality, style, versatility, and quality! Everything that we’ve purchased or been gifted to us has held up great. I love the mix and match bodysuit/pants sets for babies.
Katie K.
Redmond, OR
Carter's uploaded by Katie K.
I love Carter’s clothes. They fit my son well and sizing always is accurate. They are soft, don’t shrink in the wash and easy to clean. We’ve been buying them since he was a newborn and now he’s in 12-18 months

218 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cynthia J.