Carter and Jane The Everything Oil

by carter and jane

The Everything Oil™ is a revolutionary skin care product that replaces all other products in your skincare routine (use as your eye, face, lip, neck & décolletage serum and moisturizer, both day & night). *We highly recommend the use of sunscreen following a.m. application of the oil.

Made with 100% USDA certified organic, sustainably-sourced, high-purity, cold pressed prickly pear seed oil, our proprietary A3 Concentrate™, The Everything Oil™ benefits everyone…all ages, all genders, all skin types.

The benefits of The Everything Oil™  to your skin are vast and in our opinion, quite magical: +Anti-oxidant protection, +diminishes the look of aging, +anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, +skin appears visibly brighter, +relieves and hydrates dry skin, +pores appear smaller, +improves texture, +reduces the look of under eye circles and lines, +softens skin, +improves cell turnover, +boosts collagen production, +reduces the look of dark spots and acne scars & +gives a luminous glow to all skin types.

The Everything Oil™ is vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, cold-pressed, organic and formulated without water, alcohol or silicone. Our rare organic oil is unrefined and imparts a natural, nutty, earthy aroma...some people say it smells like hay or even a barn. If you prefer an oil with a citrus aroma (using only organic essential oils), try The Everything Oil™ Angelic Clementine instead of the original formula.

The only ingredients that go into The Everything Oil™ are the ingredients that need to be there to make it effective: cold pressed, organic and sustainable prickly pear seed oil, and a pinch of our proprietary A3 Concentrate™.

THE INGREDIENTS: organic prickly pear seed oil, A3 Concentrate™ (organic avocado oil + organic sweet almond oil + organic aloe vera)

*We use in-season and freshly cold-pressed organic oil. Because of this, aroma may vary slightly from bottle to bottle.

THE INSTRUCTIONS
+ Use twice daily on cleansed skin.
+ Apply several drops to palms and press into face, eye area, lips, neck and décolletage.
+ Use any remaining oil on your palms and apply on your hair’s mid-shaft and ends.

There is no need to use any other products as The Everything Oil™ does it all!

Has anyone ever tried this?
Start your review of Carter and Jane The Everything Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
I've heard about this oil for a long time from fellow editors, who touted it as a true do-it-all. So when a bottle found its way to my desk at work, I decided to put it to the test. And, with my skin suffering from a bevy of problems these days, I realized there was no better time. After about a 2 weeks of continuous use, I've absolutely noticed a difference. Where my skin was splotchy, dry, and breaking out all at the same time before, it's regaining its glow and hydration. Breakouts that were lasting for days are clearing up quickly. And my stressed-out skin some how looks a little less...stressed. I don't love the smell, I'll tell you that. But because there are so many good ingredients packed inside (looking at you prickly pear seed oil!), it's no wonder it smells a little earthy! The potent ingredients tackle hydration issues, breakouts, discoloration, and they've even been nourishing my eyebrows, which I have a tendency to pluck and mess with during times of stress. I've been applying the oil post cleansing at night by pressing it into my face and neck. Sometimes I'll follow with a moisturizer, sometimes I'll let it go solo. With my whole skincare routine getting flipped on its head lately, I find myself really relying on the less-is-more mentality. And The Everything Oil comes through for my new-found minimalism. It's a little pricey for sure, but because most other products on my shelf have been gathering dust these last few days, I'm think this might be a great match.
Phoenix, AZ
Carter and Jane The Everything Oil uploaded by Stacey M.
This is a nice everything oil. I use it on my nails, my hair and my skin. It’s got a light scent and doesn’t leave my skin oily I bought it on a pop up sale so I’m not sure how much it retails for Carter and Jane The Everything Oil
Fairview, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Miracle oil! This stuff has worked wonders for my skin. I have oily skin that is very surface dry because of anti acne washes I use. This stuff balanced me out perfectly. Before I was unable to even wear face makeup bc no matter what moisturizer I used my skin always had obvious dry spots that foundation made so obvious. I ran out and went a couple weeks without it and in that short time my skin went to crap. I’ll make sure to not run out again. This stuff is pricey, but in my experience totally worth it.
Browns Summit, NC
The name says it all and this is definitely for my sometimes get lazy peeps. I don’t use this every night because I have a specific routine but I do use in the morning and it doesn’t affect my makeup . This is perfect on them days I’m super tired and just want to wash my face and go to bed , it does it all , it’s all I need and you will see a difference. The only con is the price but it’s worth the splurge, I have sensitive skin prone to breaking out and this doesn’t irritate my skin .