Carter and Jane PickFix

by carter and jane

It's a nasty habit that many of us have but do our best to hide...skin picking. We initially formulated PickFix™ for ourselves...and yes, we know the best solution is not to pick. But for the times you do we have you covered, because trust us, we REALLY understand!

PickFix™ is formulated with certified-organic, cold-pressed pomegranate seed oil (one of the highest sources of vitamin e in a plant oil), along with our award-winning The Everything Oil™ (organic prickly pear seed oil + A3 Concentrate). Coupled with the power of organic roman chamomile, lavender, tea tree and eucalyptus essential oils, PickFix™ is your new go-to emergency skin fix. These proven healing ingredients, with an exceptionally high percent of vitamin e, may help with speeding up the healing process and in scar reduction.

PickFix™ can be used on every day scraps, bumps and bruises, compromised cuticles, chapped lips, and to help relieve extremely itchy/dry/scaly patches of skin.

*We use in-season and freshly cold-pressed organic oil. Because of this, aroma may vary slightly from bottle to bottle.

**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

THE INSTRUCTIONS: Apply anywhere your skin needs a little extra TLC.

I have had picking problems for almost my whole life. How effective is this on long lasting scars and flaking?
Has anyone tried this? I have a bad habit of picking at my skin (to the point of bleeding sometimes) and am hoping this will help heal fast enough to prevent that, but I’m nervous the oil might cause breakouts on my face/neck/etc.
Start your review of Carter and Jane PickFix!
How would you rate this product?
Lynne H.
Boulder City, NV
Smells good, makes my skin soft. BUT Does not keep me from picking or make it harder to pick, doesn’t even speed up healing. It’s pretty expensive for the amount you get (.20 oz) I would not recommend this product, there has to be a cheaper alternative.
Julie B.
Simpsonville, SC
Omg! To all my zit pickers out there, BUY THIS! Worth every penny you spend. I’m guilty of being a compulsive picker and then fallen victim of the embarrassing disaster I had created on my face from going too far just to get that zit out... however! PickFix helps heal the mistakes and even helps keep me from picking by preventing the breakouts form getting worse. I saw results after one use! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. I have very sensitive skin as well and this stuff doesn’t have any negative impact on my skin which is a rare product to find indeed.
Tiffany T.
Atlanta, GA
The smell of this product reminds me of being at the spa ❤️. While it doesn’t stop you from picking, it does heal the skin around my fingernails quickly! I would recommend.