cart: Threshold Bar Cart - Gold uploaded by Nekiah T.cart: Threshold Bar Cart - Gold uploaded by Catherine B.cart: Threshold Bar Cart - Gold uploaded by Catherine B.

BY THRESHOLD

Threshold bar cart - gold see more...

Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this item, I get a lot of complements on this bar cart. I have had friends actually purchase it for their own homes after seeing my cute bar cart all set up. It delivers a super high end look on a budget. It hold plenty of booze, cocktail napkins, bottle openers.
Nekiah T.
Desoto, TX
Absolutely LOVE this bar cart! The size is perfect and it's extremely versatile. I've used it as a bar cart, bookshelf, beauty supply storage, kitchen appliance storage, etc. It's very affordable. I've seen bar carts for hundreds of dollars. Highly recommend!
A staple in everyone's home. I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this item! Seriously a necessity. Works for bar purposes but can also be used just add a chic touch of decor to a room.
Kelsey T.
Vale, NC
This bar cart is beautiful. I've eyeing this for so long now. If I had a place to put it in my house it would be so mine.
Catherine B.
Saint Paul, MN
As soon as I saw this, I knew I had to have it! I actually went to more than one Targets to find it a few years ago... That's how eager I was. I use it all the time! It holds my bar ware, wine, champagne, and a decorative bowl my cats like to sit in. It looks so classy, and is gorgeously mid-century in appearance. I love the gold, and it goes so well with my decor.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
I saw this in the store and fell in love! Unfortunately this is not in my price range for this type of home decor, but it is adorable and totally in season for 2014-2015.
Whitney S.
We bought one for our new house and like it so far. It is pretty good quality and a sturdy enough piece although I think it is way overpriced. the wood finish part is very pretty and I love the gold!
amanda w.
I love Target, their Threshold brand, and everything gold. But...this bar cart is a little too pricey to earn five stars. You could buy a much cheaper cart at a thrift shop and paint it gold!
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
Bar carts are SO trendy right now. Threshold does a good job of having trendy key pieces available at a good price. This one is super cute.
Shannon B.
Geneva, IL
Love the design of this! Wish I could afford it though :( I wouldn't use it for college, but it would look cute as a moveable side table.
Katy C.
Love this! Has anyone found it cheaper?
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
Is this sturdy? Will it last a long time?