BY ROOM ESSENTIALS

Storage carts plastic room essentials pink see more...

Becky S.
Considering the price and quality of these plastic shelves and that they're never on sale, I think they get an average rating at best. Aesthetically there is no hiding that they are plastic shelves with attic drawers. They don't always slide easily and if you set something on top of them make sure the weight is evenly distributed or the top piece will cave in and cause the drawers to stay closed.
It's fairly easy to clean.
Brenda G.
I've bought these plenty of times over the years. They are very sturdy and help with organization. Easy to store in the closet or even on display. They are very inexpensive and are great for college students who don't want to spend on furniture. I keep a few in my closet.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Don't get me wrong, I like Room Essential. Their prices are cheap and right on my price range, but sometimes I have bad luck with their storage carts. I own two of their white ones and already one of them is dented from the top. I hardly put anything heavy on top except for sweaters and jeans. I suppose their storage cart can't handle their weight.
Kethy L.
Naples, Fl
I had this in my dorm before my mom took it for herself but it's very helpful. I used it for my food and drinks that didn't need to be refrigerated. It can make a space look cleaner.
Martha G.
These are very convenient to have in your garage for storage. They are easy to move around. You also have the option of removing the wheels of you aren't planning to move them
Angela H.
Titusville, FL
Great inexpensive way to keep my daughter's closet organized. Drawers open easily and are a decent size. Don't stack too much weight on top of them though.
Danielle F.
BOURBON, IN
I use one of these in my closet because i dont have a dresser yet. Its perfect! Fits everything i need it for, affordable, and lightweight!
Kelsey R.
Works great for temporary storage. I use this for all my craft supplies and when I was in college for a "dresser"
aleida m.
I have a couple of these and I really like them. The drawers are deep and can fit quite a lot of things.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I have about 4 of these plastic storage dressers. I have white ones, clear ones and green. Some are skinny and one is really wide like the pink one pictured here. They can get stuck and not open easily if you stack a bunch of stuff on top of it. Itll bow the plastic. Keep the weight evenly inside. The big ones are 25$ at Walmart and the skinny ones are about 15$ or more.