BY CARSON'S

Kelsey N.
Elgin, IL
I never shopped at Carson's until stumbling through there one Black Friday. Everything was organized great and the lines weren't too horrendous. Carson's sends out great coupons when you are part of their LoveStyle rewards. I have gotten many great deals there.
N A.
Wheeling , IL
This is my all time favorite store. If I need clothes for the kids, myself, my husband or even just gifts. I love how there’s everything from handbags, makeup, optical and clothing and shoes. What else could I ask for in one store!!
Marisol E.
I work here & we have a lot of sales. They change like everyday really and you can get a lot for little amount of money. Tbh if you open the credit card it helps you save tons!
Kayla O.
Columbia City, IN
Carson's is where I did 95% of my holiday shopping this year! I love the wonderful deals and the great coupons they give out! Shopping online is a breeze (I didn't even need to leave my home to go black friday shopping this year), or if I do go into the store the employees in Fort Wayne, IN are so nice! The employees try to find you the best deals when purchasing too! I used to shop at other stores similar to Carson's-but now it is the only place I like to shop!
Kendra C.
I have been going to Carson's for Years and it is one of my favorite stores to buy clothes at. There is such a wide variety of clothes and many different designers,. There is a lot to choose from. Their shoe dept. Is incredible and they have top brand cosmetics too! They also have great housewares! Carson Pirie Scott is a great store!
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I used to work here at the mall near my house. This store always has a lot of sales on top of coupons. You can always find something for super cheap here. I used to handle all the products that went through here and process them. I always wished I could have a lot of clothes that I dealt with before putting them on the sales floors.
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
Carsons is always my go to store. They have everything! And I mean everything from makeup to houseware to clothes to makeup. I love going there they give he best coupons and it helps for me to be fashionable on a budget
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love shopping at Carson's because they always, always have coupons! Gotta love when they come out with $5 off $5 purchase because you basically get things for FREE! They always have yellow dot sales, and even coupons for extra savings.
Jaylen B.
Carson's is a great store!! I love to go here to look for anything from clothes to shoes and accessories. They have a great variety and good brands! I cannot get enough of this store sometimes!
Kelsey G.
Love this store! Amazing clothes! Great quality products. Lots of different designers. Kinda ok the higher spectrum of pricing. But very much so worth it.
Lasharri C.
Hemet, Ca
Is this brand good on where and tear?