BY CARSON'S

• Is this brand good on where and tear?2 Answers
Marisol E.
Marisol E.
I work here & we have a lot of sales. They change like everyday really and you can get a lot for little amount of money. Tbh if you open the credit card it helps you save tons!
Nina C.
Nina C.
Hammond, IN
This store has change drastically and not in a good way! The products that they carry are outdated. This store is in need of a total revamp.
Christina E.
Christina E.
They frequently mail out useful coupons. They don't carry a ton of petite sizes but have a good selection of girls' dress clothes.
Karla B.
Karla B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I think Carson's can be a little pricey but they do have nice dresses and clothing in the junior section where I shop
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Bolingbrook, IL
One of my favorite places to shop! They have a great variety of everything in all price points!
Marly V.
Marly V.
Mount Prospect, IL
They have nice clothes for every occasion! They have a lot to choose from for juniors women men ect
Griffin L.
Griffin L.
Merrillville, IN
Very nice store, that have pretty much everything you need. Great place to shop for holiday season..
Esther G.
Esther G.
Hammond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this store. I get so many things on sale and clearance. Great variety of items and brands~
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Columbia City, IN
Carson's is where I did 95% of my holiday shopping this year! I love the wonderful deals and the great coupons they give out! Shopping online is a breeze (I didn't even need to leave my home to go black friday shopping this year), or if I do go into the store the employees in Fort Wayne, IN are so nice! The employees try to find you the best deals when purchasing too! I used to shop at other stores similar to Carson's-but now it is the only place I like to shop!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Love Carson's for bedding, makeup but not a lot to chose from in womens or mens clothing with quality products so giving it a B.
Lasharri C.
Lasharri C.
Hemet, Ca
Is this brand good on where and tear?