Cars: Fast as Lightning

by Gameloft

*IMPORTANT* Cars: Fast as Lightning requires an iPad 2 (or newer), iPhone 4s (or newer), or iPod touch 5th generation. Lightning McQueen and Mater are hosting a Radiator Springs racing EXTRAVAGANZA, and they’re going to need some speed! Are you up to the challenge? Race and play as popular Cars characters with fast nitro-charged, turbo-boosted racing! Then build your own Radiator Springs, home of Lightning and his buddies! This is your time to shine and be as fast as Lightning! THE OFFICIAL DISNEY•PIXAR CARS GAME! • Dive into a true Cars experience, capturing the personality of the characters that kids and fans have come to love! • High-quality voice acting and animation cutscenes, including Owen Wilson as the voice of Lightning McQueen! • From the legendary Lightning McQueen to the exuberant Francesco Bernoulli, race as 20 Cars characters that you can upgrade and customize with quirky paint jobs! Race as the Radiator Springs Cars, Tuner Cars, Spy Cars, or International Racers! HIGH-OCTANE, CUSTOMIZABLE RACING! • Are you up to speed?! Feel the asphalt under your wheels in an acceleration-charged racing experience with easy-to-learn controls, nitro boosts and other speedy surprises! • Completely customizable racing experience! From Rocky Loops to Roller Coasters, add track pieces to perform amazing stunts! • Hit the accelerator! Compete with your friends, see their races, and beat their track times in weekly tournaments! BUILD YOUR OWN RADIATOR SPRINGS! • A fun Radiator Springs building experience, featuring over 30 interactive buildings, including Luigi's Casa Della Tires and Fillmore's Taste-In! • Characters, buildings and landmarks iconic to the Cars movies created in beautiful 3D graphics, all with cute and funny animations! _____________________________________________ Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles. Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft. _____________________________________________ This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cars: Fast as Lightning!
How would you rate this product?
mary R.
Mesquite, TX
My son love cars , and he would absolutely love this on the iphone he loves to watch videos and play games on my phone.
Kate B.
My nephew is addicted to this game, he loves to play it! Also anything that is themed like the movie Cars seems to be a big hit to him and many of his little friends. Glad that their is a family friendly game for him to play.
Joann C.
My nephew loves this game. Its a fun game for all the family. He loves to race them.
Christina P.
Windsor
My son loves cars! If it has the car character on it he wants it, my house is full of cars everywhere! Lol

Looking for your answer?