Cars Disney  Potty System

Cars Disney Potty System

BY CARS

Disney/pixar cars rev and go potty system makes toilet training easier and less intimidating for your toddler. the fun cars design and sounds encourage your toddler to use the potty as his or her first toilet. this product also becomes a trainer seat for your toilet, and the sturdy base converts to a handy step stool. the detachable potty seat has a soft cushion for your child's comfort, and detaches to fit the family toilet. see more...

Cars Disney  Potty System
Cars Disney Potty System
Tanisha H.
Tanisha H.
This was the first potty that I bought my son. He absolutely loved it! He loved the sounds it made and he loves Cars, so that's a plus. He was always happy to use it and I was always happy to let him! I bought it for $24.99 at Walmart so it wasn't expensive. He has since upgrades to a bigger potty but he loved it when he had it!
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Totally love the sound effects and how it looks. My son loves playing with the button but we are still working on the potty training part.
Joana h.
Joana h.
My one year old is a big cars fan, he still isn't ready for potty training, but he love to push the button.
ALYSSA B.
ALYSSA B.
This was a gift to my son from his grandmother. HE loved it. The noises and stool. He loves to pick it up and move it around... so because of that it has become more of a toy than the potty. Waste of money because we purchased a different potty for him to use.
Beverly W.
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
My son is almost three and is being VERY stubborn with potty training. He knows where it goes he is just in this power struggle with us. This was my last resort. Pros: He actually used it to go pee. Cons: The button is way distracting, although he did use the potty I can see this would be a large negative down the line; Too small, he's almost three and he had to sit very far back to feel comfortable on this. The pee guard DID work though when his tush was sitting on the seat correctly, he apparently just didn't like that. If this were slightly larger I'd be enamored with it.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
Best potty seat! I bought and returned 3 before I came home with this one! It keeps my little one entertained while trying to concentrating on the potty!
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Paris, TX
My son loves this potty because of his love for cars but I find the button a little distracting. I do like how the seat snaps on to our toilet and then he has a stool to step on.
Amber C.
Amber C.
I bought this exact potty seat for my baby boy. And i have to say its great. I believe its 3 in one. You can use it as a potty seat, you can lift the top part of the potty seat and place it as an individual in a regualr adult toilet seat, or you can close it and use it as a stool. Its pretty great i think theres girl versions too. i totally recommend.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Atco, Nj
I bought this for my son who is having a difficult time getting potty trained. He really enjoys this potty with lightening McQueen on it. And the sound effect of the flush. He also uses it for a step stool.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Awe this is super cute my nephew had one and love it so much how adorable i love the cars movies too they were cute
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Do you think this is more of a toy or an actual tool to aid in the process of potty training? We have been looking at this for a little while but I'm hesitant that it will become more of a toy than it will be a help.
Meagan E.