Cars

by Pixar

After taking moviegoers magically into the realm of toys, bugs, monsters, fish, and superheroes, the masterful storytellers and technical wizards at Pixar Animation Studios, and Academy Award®-winning director John Lasseter (Toy Story, Toy Story 2, A Bug's Life), hit the road with a fast-paced comedy adventure set inside the world of cars. Lightning McQueen (Owen Wilson), a hotshot rookie race car driven to succeed, discovers that life is about the journey, not the finish line, when he finds himself unexpectedly detoured in the sleepy Route 66 town of Radiator Springs. On route across the country to the big Piston Cup Championship in California to compete against two seasoned pros, McQueen gets to know the town's offbeat characters –including Doc Hudson (Paul Newman), Sally Carrera (Bonnie Hunt), and a rusty but trusty tow truck Mater (Larry the Cable Guy) – who help him realize that there are more important things than trophies, fame and sponsorship. The all-star vocal cast also includes free-wheeling performances by Tony Shalhoub, Michael Keaton, George Carlin, Katherine Helmond, Cheech Marin, John Ratzenberger, Paul Dooley, Michael Wallis, Darrell Waltrip, racing legend Richard Petty, Jenifer Lewis and Jeremy Piven. Fueled with plenty of humor, action, heartfelt drama, and amazing new technical feats, Cars is a high octane delight for moviegoers of all ages.

Who would you say is your favourite character in this movie is? And why?
Is this movie appropriate for a two year old?
I'm just here to get a a badge! :)
Start your review of Cars!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i love both Cars movies, its really a great movie to watch when you are baby sitting kids especially boys.in reviews
It's a great family movie and you can watch it multiple times and never get tired of it.in reviews
There is humor for kids and adults, the story line is historic but creative, and the movie leaves you with a great feeling.in reviews
The granddaughter loves cars it's a cute movie and teaches a life value with Which is always a good thing.in reviews
Enjoy time with the whole family watching or by yourself when you need a laugh or are feeling like a kid again.in reviews
St Louis Park, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a really cute movie. Of course I first saw it as a kid, but I'll still pop it in the DVD player every now and then to revisit my childhood, haha. I just love every part of the movie, it's really entertaining. I highly recommend any kid or adult to watch it! It's super cute.
Pontotoc, MS
My son absolutely loves this movie. He loves anything cars. This movie is super kid friendly and tells a great story. Has a great soundtrack. I recommend this movie for family night
Stockton, CA
I love cars and the story. All of the characters are enjoyable but I absolutely love mater. My daughter normally love princesses but she can't get enough of McQueen.
Dallas, TX
My son he's in love with the car movie he has the toys the PJ he has like everything he's a fanatic of cars I highly recommend this movie for for everybody is not only for the kids it's for adults to
El Reno, OK
Cars is such an awesome movie! I've seen it over a hundred times and I will never stop watching it!! My son has become obsessed with this movie and we are patiently awaiting the newest movie! So excited!
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My son loves anything cars so he really loves this movie. Funny, cute, and ok story line. My son loves some of the music in it also. Would recommend over all.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Disney movies and this one my boyfriend showed me both and I just love it 😭😭😭 one of the greatest movies for the family
Sinclairville
Cars uploaded by Anne M.
Cars uploaded by Anne M.
My 2 year old son's favorite movie! We had to have this after catching it on TV because he's obsessed with all this cars, trucks and planes. He laughs, dances and sings his way through the movie!
Monongahela, PA
Our whole family loves this movie! We are car/race family!! Our favorite scene is race day! The actors they chose for the voices are perfect! My son has watched it 100 times!! Now he's older he even loves it more!!
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I saw this movie when it first came out & now my son is in love with it! The cast is great and the script is hilarious. It's an all around great movie that entertains and keeps the attention of my 3 yr old!