BY CARRY YOU

Now you can have a place for your wallet, keys and cell phone. The Demi Milan performs especially well on umbrella-type strollers, providing added storage without a lot of tipping weight.  Does not need to be removed for compression of the stroller! see more...

• Does it only have that one pocket in the front? Also where can I ...2 Answers
  • Does this actual work n not get in the way or get to heavy n tip ...1 Answers
  • How exactly does this attach to the stroller? We... Be the first to answer!
  • "Very convenient product for all moms on the go!" in 3 reviews
  • "I include it with every baby shower gift!" in 1 review
Lorna R.
This is a practical storage system. It is light and easy to find what you need while shopping or a stroll through the park. You can leave your purse at home or lock in your trunk. It is convenient and all in one place.
Katie C.
indianapolis, IN
This is so smart! When i go to the mall and have to use my stroller I take up all the room with my purse and the diaper bag, now i can just take the neccesities and put the shopping bags underneath!
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
Went on a trip to the zoo and this was awesome. held everything we needed and didn't have to worry about carrying a purse or any other bags. everything we needed fit in here just fine
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
Love that this product just attaches to a stroller. can be used for the cheap small strollers that just have a seat.. love this idea. wish it was a little bigger.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
I love this! So convenient when you're out and about. I don't need to try and shove all of my stuff into the diaper bag when I have this on the stroller.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
Extremely convenient and very durable. Holds just the right about of things needed and it extremely useful when you walk/run in the park with the stroller.
Jessica S.
Hemet, CA
This is great to put my keys and cellphone and wallet .No need to carry my purse and have to constantly grab it from the bottom of the stroller .
Nevrous H.
Antioch, TN
Very convenient product for all moms on the go! Lost of times there isn't enough room on a stroller for all of babies things plus moms things!
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I love it! I include it with every baby shower gift! It is an absolute must have for any new moms, or one that uses a stroller.
Ashley A.
Awesome product. Keeps everything safe and secure while using the stroller for my son. And the things are easy to get to.
Desiree M.
Inez, KY
Does anyone know where I could purchase one of these! This would be perfect for our stroller. Thanks in advance =)
Xiomara  P.
Kissimmee, FL
Does it only have that one pocket in the front? Also where can I find this?
Cherie C.
Atlanta, GA
Does this actual work n not get in the way or get to heavy n tip over
Lori B.
How exactly does this attach to the stroller? We usually use an umbrella stroller, so I don't know if it would work on there.