Carry-Her Doll Carrier Backpack Combo Ages 8+ uploaded by Lesley L.

BY CARRY-HER

Carry-Her® is a Doll Carrier Backpack for 16"-18" Dolls, Such as American Girl Doll®. It is lightweight and easy to use. Moms love it just as much as little girls. Moms hands are now free, and so are her little girls. Your daughter will be proud to bring along her doll, as Carry-Her® makes it easy. A comfortable design allows the doll to piggy back all day long. Fatigue is not an issue, with the lightweight design and adjustable straps. Your daughter won t even realize she is carrying her doll all by herself! see more...

• Has anyone actually purchased this? For a few dollars more you ca...2 Answers
  • Would you purchase this backpack?2 Answers
  • How in the world did this end up on the collegiate page?!1 Answers
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
A 9 year old is a bit too big to be totting around a doll I thought but my 9 year old loves it. I never understood why it was for kids 8 and up but the backpack isn't the safest thing ever. Unless your child can know the difference between right and wrong and treats their toys the way toys are suppose to be use I would get this for a mature younger kid too.
Lisa M.
We bought this backpack for my then 9 year old as we were going on vacation and she wanted to take her doll with us. This worked really well and made her doll easily transportable while traveling it left her hands free while changing planes and allowed us to stop worrying about whether or not she was going to leave her somewhere!
Excellent!!
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
I saw these while on a shopping hunt and can I say, I was a little creeped out, as well as the four little girls who were very obviously trying to walk past it without crying. I heard them whisper and such about how scary it looked.
Gabrielle F.
Overall this is pretty creepy to be wearing on your back. Still don't think little kids should be wearing this around. Let alone college students. Why is this listed in the college section?? haha
Lauren K.
I get the purpose of this..but it is freaky looking. And honestly, most kids don't do well with those types of bags, as they slide up and down the arms. Would be equally easy to use their backpack and just zip the doll in, head out.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
My daughter's love this product. Between my two daughters we have 5 different doll carrier products. This is the only one that they can actually carry their dolls in for any length of time! It's so easy for them to use.
Kirsten S.
Not going to lie, this is creepy. I don't think I would ever let my child get this. Drawstings aren't the best choice for a little kids backpack either.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, CA
I'm beyond confused why this is listed in the collegiate section, unless you really want to acre your roommate or have some creepy idea for Halloween.
Morgan R.
Seeing as this is in the university section, I would not recommend coming to college with this if you want to make friends.
Danielle S.
Personally, i think that this is kind of scary .. i don't think that this kind of backpack is the best choice for a child
Raina D.
Pensacola , FL
Has anyone actually purchased this? For a few dollars more you can get an actual AG branded tote bag that doesn't look as creepy or flimsy.
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa , LA
Would you purchase this backpack?
Melissa A.
Aurora, IL
Does this scare anyone else?
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
How in the world did this end up on the collegiate page?!