Carr's Table Water Crackers with Cracked Pepper uploaded by Valerie H.

BY CARR'S #84 in Crackers

Carr's® Table Water® Crackers with Cracked Pepper.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited.
Biscuit manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
The cracked pepper flavor of these Carr’s crackers is great! I love that little hint of spice. It really comes through in the crackers. These are great for cheese boards. The crackers are nice and thin and crisp, and they’re inexpensive and easy to find in stores. A good choice!
Katherine C.
The pepper taste is very distinct but very tasty. It definitely pairs better with more savory foods as opposed to sweet. I also enjoy eating these on their own as a snack.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
This is a great match with a cheese plate or charcuterie board. The crackers don’t have overpower flavor and hold up in texture to holding any other special treat you want layer on there. I’d be interested in trying other flavors.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Carr’s are my favorite cracker for serving up a nice cheese platter for a party or even just for my family. It has a great dry crisp. The flavor is not too overpowering so it doesn’t interfere with the tasting of the cheese.
Catherine Q.
Boston
Love these crackers with cheddar. Great snack for when I am craving carbs but don’t want something heavy. Light, good flavor. I usually wait for a sale as these are a little more expensive than other crackers
Lauren B.
Baltimore, MD
Hands down my favorite cracker to pair with cheese or any topping really. They are so thin, which is what I like most. The added punch of cracked pepper elevates the taste that much more. Highly recommend!
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I loved the craced pepper in these crackers. It adds a nice little kick of flavor to your snacks. It goes great with cheese and enhances the flavor of cheese with the pepper.
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta todo es muy bueno muy útil es perfecto toda mi familia lo utilizamos y eso que somos muchos somos como seis pero si no encanta el producto espero que la marca siga sacando más cosas de muy alta calidad o y también hablo inglés ❤️❤️
nickiiie S.
san antonio tx
I love it I love it I recommend it to everyone who try it in very delicious I took it to a friend and she told me that she loved it and she even started to buy it and I love it very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
If I could buy boxes and boxes of this cracker I would! These are by far the absolute best crackers you can have out on your spread during a party or gathering! Be aware as sometimes they are so thin that they become fragile and break easily but I will tell you that there is just enough hint of pepper to these that make  you want more and more! Definitely something you will want for your next party! They go great with any flavor of cheese slice too!