Carr's Table Water Crackers with Cracked Pepper uploaded by Valerie H.

BY CARR'S #85 in Crackers

Carr's® Table Water® Crackers with Cracked Pepper.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited.
Biscuit manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
These water crackers are great especially with the touch of cracked pepper. They taste great with most cheeses. My favorite combination is one of these with Brie and a pepperoni slice on top. So delicious!
Tabitha C.
Boerne, TX
MY FAVORITE CRACKERS EVER! Water crackers have always been my favorite, but when I discovered the cracked pepper ones I was in love. It adds just a little hint of flavor, so it works perfectly with any cheese I would like. It doesn't overpower the cheese, it always just compliments it.
Zion n.
A lot of my family don't like these but I am obsessed. I think it's because they are very plain crackers but with a punch of pepper and I love pepper. I find that they're extremely thin and go well with anything.
Catherine Q.
Andover, MA
Love these crackers with cheddar. Great snack for when I am craving carbs but don’t want something heavy. Light, good flavor. I usually wait for a sale as these are a little more expensive than other crackers
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
These water crackers are delicious! I serve them at dinner parties with an assorted cheese and meat plate with fruit. They are a little expensive but are fancy and look nice. I think they are worth the nice impression.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
I loved the craced pepper in these crackers. It adds a nice little kick of flavor to your snacks. It goes great with cheese and enhances the flavor of cheese with the pepper.
Katherine C.
The pepper taste is very distinct but very tasty. It definitely pairs better with more savory foods as opposed to sweet. I also enjoy eating these on their own as a snack.
nickiiie S.
san antonio tx
I love it I love it I recommend it to everyone who try it in very delicious I took it to a friend and she told me that she loved it and she even started to buy it and I love it very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
If I could buy boxes and boxes of this cracker I would! These are by far the absolute best crackers you can have out on your spread during a party or gathering! Be aware as sometimes they are so thin that they become fragile and break easily but I will tell you that there is just enough hint of pepper to these that make  you want more and more! Definitely something you will want for your next party! They go great with any flavor of cheese slice too!
April T.
Sunnyvale
When I'm entertaining and setting out a nice spread, I always have Carr's Table Water Crackers with Cracked Pepper.   The crackers are much nicer than the standard Ritz or Triscuits, and they go well with soft cheeses, spreads, oysters, and more.  The only problem I have with them is that their packaging does not allow for re-closure, so if I don't use all of them when I open the box, they can go stale very quickly.