Carr's Table Water Crackers Roasted Garlic & Herbs uploaded by Christine M.

BY CARR'S

Carr's® Table Water® Crackers.Baked with Roasted Garlic & Herbs.
Carr's biscuit manufacturers Since 1831.
City of Carlisle. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tara S.
Marietta, GA
We love these crackers with cheese and wine. These are the type of crackers you can only have for an occasion. Even if the occasion is a Friday night in with my husband. The texture is wonderful, they stay fresh for quite a while as long as you reseal the package. These crackers always compliment cheese and wine, never take away from it.
Michelle P.
Fairfax, VA
We love our Carr's crackers not just for parties and entertaining but also for an everyday snack. They are crisp and flavorful and make a great addition to our favorite cheeses. We also like the variety of flavors to mix it up depending on what we are serving. I would definitely recommend these crackers to anyone planning a party or wine tasting.
Kim B.
Macomb , MI
These are a great choice for putting together a beautiful charcuterie board when entertaining family and friends for dinner. They are delicious and don't overpower the meats and cheeses when paired with the crackers.  I love the different flavor options as well!
Candace S.
Hanover Park
Our go to crackers for cheese and crackers. So fancy and pretty but reasonable and easy to find at any market. Goes with just about any cheese or dip or lunch meat for a sharing. Good for you too since they're baked and so light and crispy!
Kayla A.
Carrs brand is so so delicious!! I love how simple yet tasty their crackers are. I love the garlic and plain flavors the best! You truly can't go wrong with these crackers! Perfect for every occasion with cheese, dip, veggies or just by themselves!
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
Carrs are my allllll timeeeee faveeeee crackers!!! I love to have them with feta cheese or boursin cheese! The best I can eat a whole box in one sitting! Really really good I would recommend them to anyone!!!
Helen K.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love water crackers to begin with but this flavor is just to die for!!!! It isn't too much or too little, it is just enough seasoning to give you what you want!
Kat K.
Linden, NJ
These crackers are amazing. They're extremely light and crispy. I love them with hummus or cheese. They're delicious and the packaging is very nice.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
These are my go to crackers when we have a get together with wine and cheese! They are very versatile and go so well with many different flavors!
Gabrielle M.
Biloxi
Delicious! My favorite ever. I love to crush them and eat them on salad,with cheese, or alone. The only downfall is the addiction!