BY CARR'S

Carr's® Table Water® Crackers.Baked with Roasted Garlic & Herbs.
Carr's biscuit manufacturers Since 1831.
City of Carlisle. see more...

Elizabeth d.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Foodie Expert
I am not a fan if these crackers. the roasted garlic is more than I would care for.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
We love these crackers with cheese and wine. These are the type of crackers you can only have for an occasion. Even if the occasion is a Friday night in with my husband. The texture is wonderful, they stay fresh for quite a while as long as you reseal the package. These crackers always compliment cheese and wine, never take away from it.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Fairfax, VA
We love our Carr's crackers not just for parties and entertaining but also for an everyday snack. They are crisp and flavorful and make a great addition to our favorite cheeses. We also like the variety of flavors to mix it up depending on what we are serving. I would definitely recommend these crackers to anyone planning a party or wine tasting.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Macomb , MI
Foodie Expert
These are a great choice for putting together a beautiful charcuterie board when entertaining family and friends for dinner. They are delicious and don't overpower the meats and cheeses when paired with the crackers.  I love the different flavor options as well!
Candace S.
Candace S.
Hanover Park
Our go to crackers for cheese and crackers. So fancy and pretty but reasonable and easy to find at any market. Goes with just about any cheese or dip or lunch meat for a sharing. Good for you too since they're baked and so light and crispy!
Robert G.
Robert G.
Foodie Expert
Standard, quality cracker for party appetizers or with cheese. Purchase these at Costco in a variety pack for a better price.
Sherie W.
Sherie W.
Foodie Expert
My favorite cracker for our cheese platters. They accompany many different cheese varieties without overpowering
ms. johnson ..
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
Great with wine
breads with fruit and cheese
for parties or daily work meetings
Ina v.
Ina v.
Bolingbrook, IL
Perfect crackers for quests or just as a snack .I always have someone the pantry just in case .
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Oregon, IL
Even though I prefer the original water crackers these are nice to eat plain.