Carr's Table Water Crackers uploaded by Geannette R.

BY CARR'S #71 in Crackers

Carr's® Table Water® Crackers.
Thin, crispy crackers, baked golden brown.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle limited.
Biscuit manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

• What is your favorite dip, cheese or topping for these cr...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They're a bit expensive for the amount you get but they are a great snack with cheese for a party tray. " in 1 review
Alyssa B.
Columbus
When you show up to a wine and cheese night and someone brings ritz crackers 😂😂😂 makes my husband and I giggle every time. Water crackers are the only way to go and we love Carrs! It allows you to truly experience the flavor of the cheese and preserves.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Carr's table water crackers are by far my favorite cracker. They don't have any salt on them which is great for me because I find that most crackers have much too much salt on them and I end up not enjoying them. These crackers can go into soup or you can eat them with cheese or you can eat them on their own. There are also a bunch of great flavors like sesame seed or Cracked Pepper or my personal favorite had a cheese baked into it. I like to buy these at Costco because they come in a large pack size which lasts mean two or three months
jackie m.
chula vista
These crackers taste good and are so light and elegant looking as well. They pair well with meats and cheeses and look amazing in a cheeseboard as well. Price is reasonable and u won’t feel guilty eating these they are so light like air
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
This plain flavored water cracker by Carrs is your best choice for strongly flavored artisanal cheeses. I like the goat cheeses or other spreadable cheese. My family has used others that you slice on them. I also love to eat these with vegan mock chicken salad. Although I am not vegan, the vegan chicken salad was unbelievably awesome on these nice sized round crackers. It’s good with genuine chicken salad as well. The flavored ones are good with less strongly flavored spreadable sheeps cheeses.
Colette O.
Roseville, MI
These crackers are very plain and nearly flavorless. Normally this wouldn't be a selling point, but for me that's the reason that I buy them! When I eat a cracker, I want to have something crunchy and crisp that is just a vessel for whatever I put on top of the cracker... in most cases, that is cheese. These crackers never let me down and never let down the toppings.
Molly B.
Aberdeen, MD
Carr’s are always on hand at my house! They are perfect for high quality cheeses and spreads as they do not impart any additional/conflicting flavors. They are not too thick and not too thin and have a great crunch to them.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Carr’s crackers are a good health conscious cracker. They are less calories fat and saturated fat than your typical cracker. They are fun to eat and are addicting. I like to leave some in my purse for a quick snack.
Heather T.
Grand Prairie
Carr's Table Water Crackers love it! And serve this at all my parties. It’s always perfect with my specialty cheeses. Try pairing it with Drunken Goat cheese. 😍 this cracker is perfect because it lets you taste the cheese and wine flavors. And helps you savor a wonderful wine and cheese tasting.
Kellie D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Coming home from work we usually relax with cheese and a glass of wine and these are the perfect crackers so go with! They are good on their own but they aren’t a snack cracker by themselves.
Emily G.
Middleton
Water crackers are a key element of any cheese plate and Carr’s are the best. Perfect mild flavor that showcases the cheese just right. It just doesn’t get better than these. I recommend.
Charlene D.
Saint joseph, Mo
What is your favorite dip, cheese or topping for these crackers?