Carr's Table Water Crackers uploaded by Geannette R.

BY CARR'S

Carr's® Table Water® Crackers.
Thin, crispy crackers, baked golden brown.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle limited.
Biscuit manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

• What is your favorite dip, cheese or topping for these crackers?4 Answers
Carr's Table Water Crackers
  • "They're a bit expensive for the amount you get but they are a great snack with cheese for a party tray. " in 1 review
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
Foodie Expert
Bland/plain enough that they go with anything. I much prefer these to the rest of the water crackers in their Costco packs. I like that they're pretty good for the price point, but I would like to have more per package for the price. The only other thing is the box is sometimes annoying to open.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Washington, DC
I swear by these crackers. I like to serve them to company with Honeycup mustard and baby brie cheese and it's always an incredible hit. There's just nothing like the simplicity of Carr's Water Crackers and I will even enjoy them (with the same combo I said) as a decadent snack.
Lorelei K.
Lorelei K.
Foodie Expert
Classic stand-by cracker for hours de ouvres and parties. Perfect with cheese, caviar, salads, tapenade and anything else you can think of. Delicate flavor with a great surface area for filling up on your best dips. Love these things and never throw a party without them.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA
This delectable cracker is a great pair for cheeses and charcuterie (including but not limited to Brie, Stilten, aged gouda and/or depending on your preference Brie.). I like that is has almost no flavor and is crunchy but not crumbly, there's not salt on it either.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Scottsdale, AZ
We host cheese board nights frequently! We love these crackers because they hold all types of cheese well and they don't have a huge flavor of their own so it is the perfect showcase for cheese. I would never think to host a Fromage Friday without them!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Foodie Expert
My all-time favorite cracker. Pars best with anything really: cheese, dips, or by themselves. In comparison to other brands, I will always go for these classic crackers. They do come in other flavors, but I still prefer the plain water crackers.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
These are always the best crackers my mom buys for the holidays and any dinners with guests where we have a cheese/salami plate. They almost melt in your mouth but are still crunchy and don't crumble into too many pieces when you bite into them.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
Foodie Expert
These go so well with crab dip. They balance out the flavor and don't take away from the dip. It can't be healthy to eat many though and eating them by themselves they are pretty bland and dry but paired up with a dip are exceptional.
Farhana G.
Farhana G.
Braintree, MA
I grew up with these crackers always in my home. And now I always have them in my own home. They are light and go with so many things. Cheese is an obvious choice, but try it spread with Nutella. Delicious!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite crackers to bust out for dinner parties and for my fancy cheese . They have such a delicious simple flavor that doesn't distract from the cheese or spread your eating
Charlene D.
Charlene D.
Saint joseph, Mo
What is your favorite dip, cheese or topping for these crackers?