BY CARR'S

Laura M.
Whittier , CA
These are my favorite cracker to serve to guests. They have a tasty crunch. Not overly salty. They go good with cubed assorted cheeses and sliced fruit. I buy these mostly at Target but have purchased before at Albertsons or even 99c store.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Julie N.
When creating a charcuterie spread, Carr's water crackers are one of my go-to products because I love how crisp the crackers! It also is good for either sweet or savory bites.

One of my favorite snacks are a Carr water cracker, a bit of soft brie, drizzle of honey and a thin slice of strawberry!
Jessica k.
Muskegon, MI
These are delicious and are great with whatever cheese you pair the cracker with. This is the beauty in water crackers, it's all about the cheese. I buy mine from Sam's Club or Meijers depending on the size of my group.
Desiree G.
Monrovia, CA
Honestly love these I love to put a spreadable cheese with very little slices of ham and maybe a little piece of tomatoe the best crackers for a healthy snack even my 2 year old sister loves these they are worth a trip to the store.
Patricia R.
Succasunna, NJ
Love carr's water crackers. They're great to pair with a cheese plate. The cracker doesn't have flavor that will be overpowering to the cheese your pairing it with. Also great to serve with a bold bean dip, etc.
deborah d.
Fairfield, connecticut
ALLGOOD TO ME LOVE ALLCRACKER S IT KEEPS ME GOOD WITH OUT ALLTHE SUGAR AND CREAMED FILLED COOKIES ,, WATERCRACKERS i REALLY LOVE,,,CARRS HAS GREAT BRANDS AND FLAVORS
I use these Pecans when I make my pecan sandie crusted Pecan Pie Cheesecake. Let me tell you, great pecans. I dont think that I would buy pecans anywhere else. Great price for the amount of PecaI use these Pecans when I make my pecan sandie crusted Pecan Pie Cheesecake. Let me tell you, great pecans. I dont think that I would buy pecans anywhere else. Great price for the amount of Pecans. Costco is where you can find this brand. I would definitely recommend this to others
Sophia S.
30 West 60th Street
Personally I love Carrs water crackers. Whenever I go to a part or event with cheese they are always there and I'm always glad when I see them. These crackers are perfect for on the go as they are bite sized
Kathy Q.
The story of Carr's began in 1831, when Jonathan Dodgson Carr established a small bakery in Carlisle, England. The business thrived, and in 1841, it was granted the Royal Warrant by Queen Victoria, an award held by Carr's ever since. Table Water crackers evolved from 19th century hard tack ship's biscuits. Jonathan Dodgson Car created the first Table Water cracker in 1890, and began exporting to America in 1892. The Table Water recipe-using soft Cumbrian water, local wheat flour, and brick orens for baking - remains unchanged to this day.