BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Renee S.
Fargo, ND
A great cracker for a cheese plate! Perfectly flavorful to stand alone but also complement a wide variety of cracker toppers. They look very fancy and act as a nice upgrade from standard crackers, while also being available at the grocery store!
Hetal P.
Daleville , AL
Purchased at: Publix
These are so good! I love them when I am having crackers and cheese! They are the perfect touch to some@extra flavor added and you can definitely taste the rosemary in the crackers.
Sarah V.
North Andover, MA
Good cracker, thin and crispy. Nice flavor. Good price and availability. Wide variety of flavors. Good ingredients.
Keyonna S.
Clayton, NC
Love to eat these with a smear of cream cheese and a piece of lox! The rosemary infused crackers help tie the whole thing together. Must try!
Carambola N.
Trumbull, CT
This are my all time favorite crackers. I usually eat it with goat cheese. It’s soooo delicious
Suitcases&Champagne *.
Weehawken, NJ
My favorite crackers that I can eat by itself or with cheese. The rosemary is so powerful and delicious and makes me always wanting more.
Patricia A.
Berkeley, CA
Ohhhhhh! these crackers are amazing!!!!  the rosemary kicks it up to an amazing taste level.  A healthier alternative to chips.
Vanessa A.
Es un producto que compararía para tenerlo en mi burok de comida ya que para un snakc es buenisimo
Chrys D.
Everett, WA
This is one of our favorite crackers for parties and get togethers . It definitely met our expectations . It pairs well with deli cheeses and toppings. They are a great value and I would buy them again. I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Jesse L.
Suffield, CT
Pairs very well with an olive oil I have. I enjoy rosemary and usually
Put this out with a smoked meat or smoked cheese.