BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
These water crackers are delicious! I serve them at dinner parties with an assorted cheese and meat plate with fruit. They are a little expensive but are fancy and look nice. I think they are worth the nice impression.
Magdalena B.
New York
My favorite flavor of the carr’s crackers. Great for any type of cheese, and even delicious on their own. Been buying them for years, and are a must in every cheese and wine party.
Laura C.
Sylacauga, AL
These are great! Full of flavor and can stand alone or they pair well with cheese. They are hard to find, not available in all stores.
Shelley C.
Great taste.  Not to strong a taste of rosemary. So not over powering.. I really enjoy these with a mature cheese
Elif P.
These taste so good ! Combine it with chicken breast and cheese and voila, amazing snack
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
Full of flavor, great with cheesy, meats, spreads. These are often a bit more expensive than some but they are very good.
Gabrielle M.
Gautier, MS
Delicious! My favorite ever. I love to crush them and eat them on salad,with cheese, or alone. The only downfall is the addiction!
Stanzi P.
East Calais, VT
These are my favorite crackers, by far! So so good, I can't help myself around these. With anything-even plain I can down a whole box by myself...
Ashly L.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Great crunch, texture and flavir, would recommend. Simple ingredients, dress them up with toppings, leave them simpke.
Rebecca G.
I really love these crackers. They are a bit healthier than your average cracker and are great for a nice snack at parties. Just add some cheese and you are all set. They are a bit more money and have less than a regular box of crackers, but they are very good.