BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Buy on Walmart
nadine n.
My mouth is watering just thinking about these crackers - they are wonderful on their own or any combination of topping you can think of - i always give them away with a bottle of wine - have 2 or more packages on hand at all times - just try them you wont be disappointed
Chrys D.
Everett, WA
This is one of our favorite crackers for parties and get togethers . It definitely met our expectations . It pairs well with deli cheeses and toppings. They are a great value and I would buy them again. I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Allie M.
Dallas, TX
These are my go to when creating a cheese board. They're a great mix with Brie, swiss, american,fruits, & dips. I even like eating them plain. I especially love the rosemary hints. If I could add anything, it would be making them a bit crispier.
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
Great! Always a hit and super unique flavor - love with st Andre or on any charcuterie platter
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Ricas galletas crujientes para uso fitne de empaque pequeño de 12 unidades economico y facil de usar
S M.
Great as is or with cheeses, in dips, or served with salmon, olives, tomato and drizzled with a little oil. Mmmmmm! So many delicious uses! Great cracker!
Valentina S.
NORTH PORT, FL
Anytime I have to bring something to a party I can never go wrong with crackers and cheese. all my family i love this
carrie j.
Anytime I have to bring something to a party I can never go wrong with crackers and cheese. These make the perfect bring along
Jocelynn W.
Orlando, FL
Light and pairs well with cheese and wine. Sometimes I'm not even hungry and just enjoy a nice crunchy snack. This does the trick for me every time.
Stephanie S.
Carr's Rosemary is our favorite cracker to use cheese on or just to eat plain. It has a great flavor with a light crisp. These crackers are super healthy and also filling. They are a great addition to any picnic!