BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
LOVE the Rosemary infusion in these classic water crackers. These are not oily and they don't taste artificial. I like to pair these with a nice Port Salut cheese, brie, or with shaved Parmiggiano Reggiano.
I have found these at Ralphs, Whole Foods, and Sprouts.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Some of my favorite crackers for a holiday cheese plate! The perfect ratio of rosemary! Definitely a must have!
Leanna B.
If you are a huge fan of rosemary, like me, then you will definitely 100% love these crackers by Carr's. They are full of delicious flavor and they are a great pair with wine and a decadent cheese as a lovely snack. I would highly recommend these to try!
Theresa A.
Geneseo, NY
So good, the Rosemary makes the cracker and is great with some extra sharp cheddar
Courtney L.
Chattanooga, TN
Love these. Perfect with soft and semi soft cheese. They're thin and flavorful and always a crowd pleaser. I always make sure to have a box on hand when in having people over.
Emma K.
Carr's has amazing crackers that go so well with cheese as a topping. My family is very big on cheese and cracker appetizers, and we always buys Carr's to put our cheese on. They are healthy, affordable, and have great taste. The plain ones are great for with cheese, and all of the flavored ones are great alone or with a topping!
Marlena S.
The Carr's crackers are so flavorful and delicious and they make the perfect accompaniment to any hors d'oeuvres serving. The rosemary flavor is my favorite because it provides a nice herbal, zesty quality to pair with rich cheeses. These crackers really are wonderful and I only buy them for certain occasions because they're a bit pricey. The only other thing is that they tend to crumble a little too easily.
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
my all time favorite "fancy" crackers. We grew up eating these around Christmas time and now that I am older and on my own I always purchase these for hosting various parties
Amy B.
Good crackers to have with cheese. Usually I set these out when I am creating a cheese plate because the crackers flavor does not overpower the toppings. These crackers are thin but are not crumbly and do not break easy without a crunch.
Susan B.
Horntown, VA
Great when we are have wine, cracker, cheese and fruit. A staple at the Holidays! We just love them