BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amy B.
These are awesome with cheese and meat platter! They are light and crispy airy. The rosemary comes through beautifully and doesn't taste like an artificial flavor!
Gianna F.
Richmond, VA
This brand is always my go to for a charcuterie board. Especially love this flavor with prosciutto.
Camilla B.
I love to serve these at holiday parties. They make everything seem fancy but they aren't expensive. I like them with some warm brie and chutney - yum!
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Delicious but a little dry. Nothing entirely special, cracker-wise, but the hint of rosemary is really nice. I like rosemary in general so that's why! :P These are affordable and work well in meat and cheese platters. I definitely recommend these especially for parties.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
These crackers are the best they taste amazing. It definitely over past my expectations they were the best. Absolutely love the taste and how rich it tastes. I would recommend people to try it's amazing.
Christina C.
Ugh these are so good! Carr's is always a staple in my house since I was a kid--especially for entertaining during the holidays. These rosemary crackers are fabulous with different cheeses/dips! They have such a nice flavor and they are a good sturdy cracker.
Sam R.
This is good for a party i love the taste i eat them when i can there good to make a platter there not small there big like a cookie or maybe a little bit bigger
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
THESE CRACKERS YALL! I bought them to pair with a goat cheese for a cheese tray and I still can't get over how tasty they are. Carr's brand crackers are my usual go-to for taking to parties and these are the right amount of a hint of rosemary. I bought them at Wegmans.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love the flavor of Rosemary and these taste delicious. I love that I can pair them with a dip or eat them with cheese; yet I usually eat them without pairing them.
Jane B.
Seattle, WA
These are my favorite crackers of all time. I don't know why I can never find them anywhere! They are so tasty and look fancy enough for a cheese plate.