BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Michelle J.
The rosemary flavor in these is to die for and they're super tasty and popular when put out at a buffet type setting!
Gabrielle M.
Biloxi
Delicious! My favorite ever. I love to crush them and eat them on salad,with cheese, or alone. The only downfall is the addiction!
Louise C.
I love these crackers. Have been snacking on these for years. They are a great addition to a cheese plate.
Lexi H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
love these!!! Greta flavor!! super light but a hand full will keep me going until dinner time!!
Tammy T.
Orlando, FL
They're great with artisan cheeses. The rosemary crackers add a nice punch to a good dubliner or goat cheese.
Caroline M.
These are my go to crackers for cheese plates, which I make like it's my job. The rosemary really goes well with the goat cheese and blackberry jam that I like. The flavor is pretty prominent though, so if you don't like rosemary then these aren't for you.
Em K.
Love all Rosemary crackers but threes are exceptional, always a hit. A great addition to any spread.
Elaine M.
I buy these all the time, great for a snack, and even better with a bottle of wine
You can taste the rosemary which I love
Jess F.
They are really nice and I recommend trying them with hummus because it's just like breadsticks but still really nice
Bren H.
Louisville, KY
The Rosemary is what makes it so delicious! I love to pair it with cheese and a glass of wine! Definitely my favorite cracker out there compared to other ones. Thanks!