BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Elif P.
These taste so good ! Combine it with chicken breast and cheese and voila, amazing snack
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
Full of flavor, great with cheesy, meats, spreads. These are often a bit more expensive than some but they are very good.
Gabrielle M.
Biloxi
Delicious! My favorite ever. I love to crush them and eat them on salad,with cheese, or alone. The only downfall is the addiction!
Stanzi P.
East Calais, VT
These are my favorite crackers, by far! So so good, I can't help myself around these. With anything-even plain I can down a whole box by myself...
Ashly L.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Great crunch, texture and flavir, would recommend. Simple ingredients, dress them up with toppings, leave them simpke.
Rebecca G.
I really love these crackers. They are a bit healthier than your average cracker and are great for a nice snack at parties. Just add some cheese and you are all set. They are a bit more money and have less than a regular box of crackers, but they are very good.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
The best crackers and the only ones I purchase anywhere! They are so delicious and have my most favorite herb - rosemary. I am addicted to rosemary. I usually eat these crackers with cheese and a glass of wine. They go perfectly with goat cheese or creamy Brie and a slice of prosciutto. Delicious!
Breanne E.
I love the crackers ad it is but the rosemary is ah-may-zing. So super flavorful with or without something to dip it in.
Kaitlyn F.
Charlotte, NC
These crackers are great for pairing with cheese. The subtle rosemary flavor takes the whole "cheese and crackers" thing to a new level. Definitely try these next time you're trying to impress someone with your cheese board skills.
Anna L.
This is so delicious. Whenever I'm craving this product this is one of my top go to choices. I definitely recommend trying it at some point.