Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Alexis M.
These crackers pair really well with a shredded chicken and ranch salad. One of my go to meals whenever I'm hungry. These crackers are an excellent snack.
Gabriella O.
these are a great snack with some sharp cheese. the rosemary adds a great flavor to the crackers. they're available at most supermarkets, i would recommend
S M.
Great as is or with cheeses, in dips, or served with salmon, olives, tomato and drizzled with a little oil. Mmmmmm! So many delicious uses! Great cracker!
Jane B.
Seattle, WA
These are my favorite crackers of all time. I don't know why I can never find them anywhere! They are so tasty and look fancy enough for a cheese plate.
Liliana R.
I love Carr's Rosemary Crackers with cheese. This is a great snack when family and friends get together. The crackers go well with a variety of cheeses.
Brianna H.
Port Chester, NY
Crispy and tasty with just the right touch of rosemary. Great crXker to put out when having a few friends over and whipping up a quick charcuterie plate!
carrie j.
Anytime I have to bring something to a party I can never go wrong with crackers and cheese. These make the perfect bring along
Lauren B.
Wake Forest, NC
Perfect for cheese plates for parties and snacking. Great light flavor, really enjoy the Rosemary one & even the plain. Will have to try other flavors
Camilla B.
I love to serve these at holiday parties. They make everything seem fancy but they aren't expensive. I like them with some warm brie and chutney - yum!
Gisela R.
One of my favorite crackers of all time. This cracker give you just the right amount of rosemary notes and goes well with just about any food product.