BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
my all time favorite "fancy" crackers. We grew up eating these around Christmas time and now that I am older and on my own I always purchase these for hosting various parties
Courtney L.
Chattanooga, TN
Love these. Perfect with soft and semi soft cheese. They're thin and flavorful and always a crowd pleaser. I always make sure to have a box on hand when in having people over.
Abbie N.
Love these crackers! So light and flakey. Great Rosemary flavor that isn't too overwhelming. Pairs nicely with cheese or on its own. Will definitely buy again-- these are my favorite crackers, and I don't think other similar ones exist in the market.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love the flavor of Rosemary and these taste delicious. I love that I can pair them with a dip or eat them with cheese; yet I usually eat them without pairing them.
Christy M.
Mansfield, TX
The Rosemary crackers are fantastic with Talleggio or Delice de Borgoine. It's not too overpowering, and it stands up nicely to both meats and fruit/honey you may have on your cheese tray.
Lucille P.
Carr's has always been a staple in my house. They just scream class. I love all the new flavors, and pick them up at Costco. Premium, natural ingredients. All you need is some Boursain, and you have a meal : )
I love crackers and I love rosemary so Carr's Rosemary Crackers are truly my favorites! I enjoy them with cheese or on their own. My husband always snacks on them while watching TV. It is a truly gourmet snack. If you love rosemary as much as I do you definitely should give them a try!
Amanda D.
Madison, AL
These Carr's rosemary crackers are very tasty! Delicious. I like them better than many other cracker brands.
Pro: You can stack almost anything on them
Con: They're a little to big around for my mouth
Jenna H.
These are great with dips and fixings. You don't even realize how great the rosemary is when it is added to a cracker until you have these. I would definitely suggest them for parties and get togethers.
Kayla S.
Dorchester, MA
Addicting buttery crackers with a great hint of rosemary. These are nice to eat on their own and it's so hard to stop at 2-3.... last time I got a hold of these I ate half of the box in one sitting.

back