BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love the flavor of Rosemary and these taste delicious. I love that I can pair them with a dip or eat them with cheese; yet I usually eat them without pairing them.
Abbie N.
Love these crackers! So light and flakey. Great Rosemary flavor that isn't too overwhelming. Pairs nicely with cheese or on its own. Will definitely buy again-- these are my favorite crackers, and I don't think other similar ones exist in the market.
Lucille P.
Carr's has always been a staple in my house. They just scream class. I love all the new flavors, and pick them up at Costco. Premium, natural ingredients. All you need is some Boursain, and you have a meal : )
I love crackers and I love rosemary so Carr's Rosemary Crackers are truly my favorites! I enjoy them with cheese or on their own. My husband always snacks on them while watching TV. It is a truly gourmet snack. If you love rosemary as much as I do you definitely should give them a try!
Jenna H.
These are great with dips and fixings. You don't even realize how great the rosemary is when it is added to a cracker until you have these. I would definitely suggest them for parties and get togethers.
Amanda D.
Madison, AL
These Carr's rosemary crackers are very tasty! Delicious. I like them better than many other cracker brands.
Pro: You can stack almost anything on them
Con: They're a little to big around for my mouth
Leanna B.
If you are a huge fan of rosemary, like me, then you will definitely 100% love these crackers by Carr's. They are full of delicious flavor and they are a great pair with wine and a decadent cheese as a lovely snack. I would highly recommend these to try!
Stephanie N.
Atlanta, GA
These are just the right amount of fancy at the right price point. I always grab a box of these if I'm entertaining and need something to round out my charcuterie plate.
Sam R.
This is good for a party i love the taste i eat them when i can there good to make a platter there not small there big like a cookie or maybe a little bit bigger
Helene H.
Hampton Bays
Carr's are the standard. Nice crisp wafer thin
I love them best with a hint of rosemary but there isn't one that I don't like even the thick biscuit like ones.