BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Lucille P.
Carr's has always been a staple in my house. They just scream class. I love all the new flavors, and pick them up at Costco. Premium, natural ingredients. All you need is some Boursain, and you have a meal : )
Jenna H.
These are great with dips and fixings. You don't even realize how great the rosemary is when it is added to a cracker until you have these. I would definitely suggest them for parties and get togethers.
Amanda D.
Madison, AL
These Carr's rosemary crackers are very tasty! Delicious. I like them better than many other cracker brands.
Pro: You can stack almost anything on them
Con: They're a little to big around for my mouth
Leanna B.
If you are a huge fan of rosemary, like me, then you will definitely 100% love these crackers by Carr's. They are full of delicious flavor and they are a great pair with wine and a decadent cheese as a lovely snack. I would highly recommend these to try!
Stephanie N.
Atlanta, GA
These are just the right amount of fancy at the right price point. I always grab a box of these if I'm entertaining and need something to round out my charcuterie plate.
Sam R.
This is good for a party i love the taste i eat them when i can there good to make a platter there not small there big like a cookie or maybe a little bit bigger
Helene H.
Hampton Bays
Carr's are the standard. Nice crisp wafer thin
I love them best with a hint of rosemary but there isn't one that I don't like even the thick biscuit like ones.
S M.
Great as is or with cheeses, in dips, or served with salmon, olives, tomato and drizzled with a little oil. Mmmmmm! So many delicious uses! Great cracker!
Alexis M.
These crackers pair really well with a shredded chicken and ranch salad. One of my go to meals whenever I'm hungry. These crackers are an excellent snack.
Gabriella O.
these are a great snack with some sharp cheese. the rosemary adds a great flavor to the crackers. they're available at most supermarkets, i would recommend