Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Ann A.
Bouckville, NY
Grabbed these on a whim for a dinner party. the subtle rosemary flavor with the simple buttery cracker is absolutely wonderful. Paired with a soft goat cheese or a tart cheddar, you can't go wrong!
Sandee R.
At the first bite of these crackers I fell in love! The flavor is amazing. It is a real rosemary flavor and not something that is chemical tasting. I highly recommend them!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
We love rosemary and crackers. These with a little bit of pepperjack cheese and I am happy camper. Great for movie night and usually affordable at our local winn-dixie.
Ami S.
Sterling, VA
Great crackers to keep around for a party or whenever you feel like having impromptu cheese and crackers . they have a great flavor but don't distract from the flavor of the cheese you are eating. Decent price and can be readily found at most grocery stores.
maria p.
Brooklyn, NY
These crackers are great on their own or with some extra toppings. This feels like an artisinal treat, good quality crackers that you can also serve to guests for a party. Or just a casual snack at home. I love the rosemary flavor and enjoy the crisp texture.
Jennifer G.
Baltimore, MD
These are so delicious and rich tasting. The perfect amount of rosemary; not overpowering. The taste compliments a ricotta lemon spread very nicely. They're even delicious on their own.
Negar M.
These crackers are my ultimate weakness. They're amazing on their own. They're buttery and incredibly flavorful. Their plain crackers are great too, but these are just something else. Full disclosure: my mouth is watering as I'm writing this review.
Risako A.
Perfect thinness in cracker. Crunchy with a bit of moisture. Can be paired with a multitude of varying cheeses. The rosemary version is one of my favorites, as it goes perfectly with specific cheeses. Only downfall is that crackers are fragile.
Courtney L.
Chattanooga, TN
Love these. Perfect with soft and semi soft cheese. They're thin and flavorful and always a crowd pleaser. I always make sure to have a box on hand when in having people over.
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
my all time favorite "fancy" crackers. We grew up eating these around Christmas time and now that I am older and on my own I always purchase these for hosting various parties