BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
These taste pretty good. Rosemary is a different type of flavor. Although it is a different type of flavor it definitely works. The crackers are light and crispy with a nice crunch to them.
Jessa A.
Asheville, NC
All time favorite cracker to use on my cheese plates, even my picky eater boyfriend who would only way ritz crackers has now been convinced and will not eat any other crackers besides these ones! The flavor is amazing!
Karye M.
These are great. They are a little pricey, but I think it is worth it. These crackers are perfect for whatever you want to do. They are also a lot healthier than a lot of other brands of crackers.
Christina C.
Ugh these are so good! Carr's is always a staple in my house since I was a kid--especially for entertaining during the holidays. These rosemary crackers are fabulous with different cheeses/dips! They have such a nice flavor and they are a good sturdy cracker.
Stephanie S.
Carr's Rosemary is our favorite cracker to use cheese on or just to eat plain. It has a great flavor with a light crisp. These crackers are super healthy and also filling. They are a great addition to any picnic!
Varasya W.
Moving to the dairy state, the first thing I wanted to try out was as many cheeses as possible. There's nothing that goes quite as well with the softer cheeses than a crunchy (but not too hard) cracker. Carr's fits the bill nicely, and the rosemary flavour works well with the softer cheeses.
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
People tease me for my "fancy" crackers but I say whatever, they're my favorite. Delicious and I love the Cracked Pepper ones as well. A perfect flavorful (but not overwhelming) companion for any cheese.
Ann A.
Bouckville, NY
Grabbed these on a whim for a dinner party. the subtle rosemary flavor with the simple buttery cracker is absolutely wonderful. Paired with a soft goat cheese or a tart cheddar, you can't go wrong!
Sandee R.
TOMBALL, TX
At the first bite of these crackers I fell in love! The flavor is amazing. It is a real rosemary flavor and not something that is chemical tasting. I highly recommend them!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
We love rosemary and crackers. These with a little bit of pepperjack cheese and I am happy camper. Great for movie night and usually affordable at our local winn-dixie.