BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather S.
I love the Carrs rosemary crackers! They never last long in our house when I bring them home from the grocery store. They are great with everything! You can use them with dips, or meats and cheeses. They are even great all by themselves! I always try to keep a box in the pantry for impromptu entertaining or get togethers but they never last that long.
kate w.
Oakland, CA
These are very good crackers and go well with various cheeses. i can see these crackers being good for entertaining, though i usually just eat them with my partner ;) the packaging and the crackers themselves are elegant!
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
These taste pretty good. Rosemary is a different type of flavor. Although it is a different type of flavor it definitely works. The crackers are light and crispy with a nice crunch to them.
Madison H.
Charlotte, NC
These are great to pair with dips, spreads, cheeses. The rosemary taste is great too. Pretty affordable because you get tons of crackers in one box. I think they're pretty healthy. Tasty too. I would recommend to others
Jessa A.
Asheville, NC
All time favorite cracker to use on my cheese plates, even my picky eater boyfriend who would only way ritz crackers has now been convinced and will not eat any other crackers besides these ones! The flavor is amazing!
Karye M.
These are great. They are a little pricey, but I think it is worth it. These crackers are perfect for whatever you want to do. They are also a lot healthier than a lot of other brands of crackers.
Christina C.
Ugh these are so good! Carr's is always a staple in my house since I was a kid--especially for entertaining during the holidays. These rosemary crackers are fabulous with different cheeses/dips! They have such a nice flavor and they are a good sturdy cracker.
Stephanie S.
Carr's Rosemary is our favorite cracker to use cheese on or just to eat plain. It has a great flavor with a light crisp. These crackers are super healthy and also filling. They are a great addition to any picnic!
Varasya W.
Moving to the dairy state, the first thing I wanted to try out was as many cheeses as possible. There's nothing that goes quite as well with the softer cheeses than a crunchy (but not too hard) cracker. Carr's fits the bill nicely, and the rosemary flavour works well with the softer cheeses.
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
People tease me for my "fancy" crackers but I say whatever, they're my favorite. Delicious and I love the Cracked Pepper ones as well. A perfect flavorful (but not overwhelming) companion for any cheese.