BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Michelle K.
Park Ridge, IL
I absolutely love these crackers, especially when it comes to hosting a party. I dice up some cheese and mix it in. I usually get these at my local grocery store (Jewel Osco). They have enough flavor, you could probably try any flavor and they'd all be good!
Nadine C.
Salford, Lancashire
Cheese and crackers, is there anything better? Nope those a great and crunchy and crispy and go with any type of cheese that I can dream of eating. I also use them instead of chips, since I am not a huge fan of those. But those are always in my shopping basket during my weekly shop!
Ana K.
Milwaukee, WI
These are my favorite crackers to pair with some nice cheese! The flavor is great, I love rosemary, and I love the crisp of Carr's crackers. They are delicious, I buy these frequently. I especially like these with a soft cheese that is easy to spread.
Danielle R.
Wanna be fancy without coming off TOO fancy?! Buy these crackers. They are very thin, so it's hard to have too much on them without also having some cracker flavor. If you are just looking for a vessel for your other toppings, then you're golden.
Allie M.
Dallas, TX
These are my go to when creating a cheese board. They're a great mix with Brie, swiss, american,fruits, & dips. I even like eating them plain. I especially love the rosemary hints. If I could add anything, it would be making them a bit crispier.
Emma K.
Carr's has amazing crackers that go so well with cheese as a topping. My family is very big on cheese and cracker appetizers, and we always buys Carr's to put our cheese on. They are healthy, affordable, and have great taste. The plain ones are great for with cheese, and all of the flavored ones are great alone or with a topping!
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
These crackers are the best they taste amazing. It definitely over past my expectations they were the best. Absolutely love the taste and how rich it tastes. I would recommend people to try it's amazing.
Heather S.
I love the Carrs rosemary crackers! They never last long in our house when I bring them home from the grocery store. They are great with everything! You can use them with dips, or meats and cheeses. They are even great all by themselves! I always try to keep a box in the pantry for impromptu entertaining or get togethers but they never last that long.
kate w.
Oakland, CA
These are very good crackers and go well with various cheeses. i can see these crackers being good for entertaining, though i usually just eat them with my partner ;) the packaging and the crackers themselves are elegant!
Madison H.
Charlotte, NC
These are great to pair with dips, spreads, cheeses. The rosemary taste is great too. Pretty affordable because you get tons of crackers in one box. I think they're pretty healthy. Tasty too. I would recommend to others