BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Emily B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
LOVE the Rosemary infusion in these classic water crackers. These are not oily and they don't taste artificial. I like to pair these with a nice Port Salut cheese, brie, or with shaved Parmiggiano Reggiano.
I have found these at Ralphs, Whole Foods, and Sprouts.
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
I love rosemary and Carr's are a great holiday party cracker. They stand up to the various dips your guests will bring and they are good on their own after the party. The price may sometimes be a little on the high side, but I will pay the extra for quality.
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
THESE CRACKERS YALL! I bought them to pair with a goat cheese for a cheese tray and I still can't get over how tasty they are. Carr's brand crackers are my usual go-to for taking to parties and these are the right amount of a hint of rosemary. I bought them at Wegmans.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
These crackers are a delicious choice to pair with a variety of cheeses! I love flavored crackers and I usually use swiss cheese and these crackeers as a yummy snack for when I am at work or for the afternoon after my daily workout. I would recommend these!
Chrys D.
Everett, WA
This is one of our favorite crackers for parties and get togethers . It definitely met our expectations . It pairs well with deli cheeses and toppings. They are a great value and I would buy them again. I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Sarah B.
These crackers are delicious and pair wonderfully with cheeses from Whole Foods! I frequently purchase these crackers when having guests and company over as they make perfect appetizers. Find them at your local grocery store for the next time you're entertaining.
Amy B.
Good crackers to have with cheese. Usually I set these out when I am creating a cheese plate because the crackers flavor does not overpower the toppings. These crackers are thin but are not crumbly and do not break easy without a crunch.
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
These are one of my very favorite "accidentally vegan" crackers. They are not only a perfect size for pairing with veggies or hummus, but they are also tasty all on their own. These are fragile crackers that need some TLC, for those of us who usually do a packed-lunch, so make sure to package them nicely, a zip-lock baggie just won't do. All flavors of Carr's are delicious.
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
I love rosemary as an ingredient for a dish. So when I saw these rosemary crackers I jumped all over them. And they truly are nothing shy of amazing. I keep a pack in my home at all times, they are a staple in my family. Way to go Carr's, keep the great flavors coming
Maria L.
These have a good taste throughout but I still prefer the original version best. Good with stronger cheeses as milder ones get lost with the rosemary flavor. Nice crunch to them and a bit salty. Good way to change it up a bit