BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Delicious but a little dry. Nothing entirely special, cracker-wise, but the hint of rosemary is really nice. I like rosemary in general so that's why! :P These are affordable and work well in meat and cheese platters. I definitely recommend these especially for parties.
Sara P.
I actually just finished eating an entire box of these... They're good on their own, but they're even better when paired with goat cheese! I always put out water crackers with cheese plates because everyone loves them and I do too. Totally worth the little extra money.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse , NY
Carr's are the crackers to buy when you want to look like a real live adult. When you can upgrade to these crackers instead of ritz, you have officially made it. Plus, they are incredibly tasty. These rosemary ones in particular....Im sorry when I eat the whole box.
Emily B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
LOVE the Rosemary infusion in these classic water crackers. These are not oily and they don't taste artificial. I like to pair these with a nice Port Salut cheese, brie, or with shaved Parmiggiano Reggiano.
I have found these at Ralphs, Whole Foods, and Sprouts.
Sara P.
Spring Valley, CA
I love rosemary and Carr's are a great holiday party cracker. They stand up to the various dips your guests will bring and they are good on their own after the party. The price may sometimes be a little on the high side, but I will pay the extra for quality.
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
THESE CRACKERS YALL! I bought them to pair with a goat cheese for a cheese tray and I still can't get over how tasty they are. Carr's brand crackers are my usual go-to for taking to parties and these are the right amount of a hint of rosemary. I bought them at Wegmans.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
These crackers are a delicious choice to pair with a variety of cheeses! I love flavored crackers and I usually use swiss cheese and these crackeers as a yummy snack for when I am at work or for the afternoon after my daily workout. I would recommend these!
Sarah B.
These crackers are delicious and pair wonderfully with cheeses from Whole Foods! I frequently purchase these crackers when having guests and company over as they make perfect appetizers. Find them at your local grocery store for the next time you're entertaining.
Chrys D.
Everett, WA
This is one of our favorite crackers for parties and get togethers . It definitely met our expectations . It pairs well with deli cheeses and toppings. They are a great value and I would buy them again. I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Amy B.
Good crackers to have with cheese. Usually I set these out when I am creating a cheese plate because the crackers flavor does not overpower the toppings. These crackers are thin but are not crumbly and do not break easy without a crunch.