BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
These crackers are the best cracker to go for if you are looking for a simple, classic cracker. These are not fancy and are not made with haute cuisine ingredients. But they are made well and they are made with quality ingredients. I love the Rosemary flavor and I think that these crackers are some of the best to serve with slices of smoked sausage simply because they are sturdy enough and big enough to be loaded up with all sorts of tasty toppings. Overall it's an A+ from me!
Kayla R.
DELICIOUS. I have paired these crackers with both sweet and savory pairings and it goes so well with both. My favorite way to eat it is with cream cheese and pepper jelly. It sounds like a strange combination, but until you've tried it, you can't understand how deliciious it is. There is a faint taste of rosemary with the crackers and they are delicious to eat by themselves too. I recommend you eat them fairly quickly, as with most crackers, they will go stale after a few days.
Sarah S.
Holt, MI
I really like the Carr's Rosemary crackers. The rosemary flavor is subtle and not overpowering. They could use a bit more salt, so I usually eat them with cheese.
Marlena S.
The Carr's crackers are so flavorful and delicious and they make the perfect accompaniment to any hors d'oeuvres serving. The rosemary flavor is my favorite because it provides a nice herbal, zesty quality to pair with rich cheeses. These crackers really are wonderful and I only buy them for certain occasions because they're a bit pricey. The only other thing is that they tend to crumble a little too easily.
Amanda F.
Delicious crackers for a great price. Pairs well with most cheeses and the rosemary flavor doesn't overpower. I love that it's thin, but doesn't break into little crumbs when you bite into the cracker.
Eden H.
Brentwood, TN
These are my favorite crackers for entertaining - they are great with any cheese or dip, but are also pretty delicious on their own. They are fairly high in salt, but taste so good it's worth it. They also are a little pricey, so I tend to safe them for company, but I always get compliments from guests.
Andi C.
These are great "vessel" crackers. I believe that when eating fine cheeses or charcuterie that crackers should only act as the vessel. You shouldn't rally notice them too much. Honestly, when eaten by themselves they should be pretty boring as you want the meat and cheese to shine. These cracker do just that with a lovely touch of rosemary.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse , NY
Carr's are the crackers to buy when you want to look like a real live adult. When you can upgrade to these crackers instead of ritz, you have officially made it. Plus, they are incredibly tasty. These rosemary ones in particular....Im sorry when I eat the whole box.
Sara P.
I actually just finished eating an entire box of these... They're good on their own, but they're even better when paired with goat cheese! I always put out water crackers with cheese plates because everyone loves them and I do too. Totally worth the little extra money.
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Delicious but a little dry. Nothing entirely special, cracker-wise, but the hint of rosemary is really nice. I like rosemary in general so that's why! :P These are affordable and work well in meat and cheese platters. I definitely recommend these especially for parties.