BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Anna Kat N.
Chattanooga
This is my favorite cracker!  I eat them with cheese, with hummus, or just by themselves.  They are very savory and so buttery.  I look for them every time I go to the store.  The rosemary is the perfect amount to get that herby kick.  Anyone who enjoys a flavorful cracker should give these a try!
Caroline M.
These are my go to crackers for cheese plates, which I make like it's my job. The rosemary really goes well with the goat cheese and blackberry jam that I like. The flavor is pretty prominent though, so if you don't like rosemary then these aren't for you.
Dana H.
My absolute favorite party crackers! Carrs has the best buttery tasting flakey cracker, only made better by adding rosemary to the mix. I purchase these at almost every store in my area, even some fancier bodegas. Great for appetizers and cheese plates.
P D.
YUM! My favorite crackers for cheese and snacks. Not too thin, not too thick, and the flavor is fresh and the crackers are crispy. I like the rosemary ones with havarti cheese and turkey with a little sprinkle of vinaigrette on top for a snack in the afternoon.
Samie M.
These are the perfect accompaniment with a good herbed or plain goat cheese. Always pairs well with a strong, stinky Brie that's been set out to warm up to room temp. I also like to add some genoa salami and dried cranberries to the board.
Rebecca G.
I really love these crackers. They are a bit healthier than your average cracker and are great for a nice snack at parties. Just add some cheese and you are all set. They are a bit more money and have less than a regular box of crackers, but they are very good.
Amy B.
These are awesome with cheese and meat platter! They are light and crispy airy. The rosemary comes through beautifully and doesn't taste like an artificial flavor!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
These water crackers are delicious! I serve them at dinner parties with an assorted cheese and meat plate with fruit. They are a little expensive but are fancy and look nice. I think they are worth the nice impression.
Bren H.
Louisville, KY
The Rosemary is what makes it so delicious! I love to pair it with cheese and a glass of wine! Definitely my favorite cracker out there compared to other ones. Thanks!
Madeline L.
Boston, MA
My family always buys Carrs crackers for whenever we have company over to eat with a cheese plate! They’re very low calorie, but they’re also kind of bland which is why we often eat it with cheese and never plain!

Walmart