BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Avery C.
West Caldwell
So fantastic! All Carr's Crackers are great, but these are my favorite! Where do I start, they taste great with any kind of cheese or spread and top every other cracker! Cons- they are usually a little bit pricey where I tend to pick them up, but they are so good I can't resist!
Dana H.
My absolute favorite party crackers! Carrs has the best buttery tasting flakey cracker, only made better by adding rosemary to the mix. I purchase these at almost every store in my area, even some fancier bodegas. Great for appetizers and cheese plates.
P D.
YUM! My favorite crackers for cheese and snacks. Not too thin, not too thick, and the flavor is fresh and the crackers are crispy. I like the rosemary ones with havarti cheese and turkey with a little sprinkle of vinaigrette on top for a snack in the afternoon.
Samie M.
These are the perfect accompaniment with a good herbed or plain goat cheese. Always pairs well with a strong, stinky Brie that's been set out to warm up to room temp. I also like to add some genoa salami and dried cranberries to the board.
Amy B.
These are awesome with cheese and meat platter! They are light and crispy airy. The rosemary comes through beautifully and doesn't taste like an artificial flavor!
Chelsea P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
These are so good especially with the rosemary flavor. Adds extra pizzazz to any cheese plate at your party or just to snack on when you want something savory. They go so well with a nice crisp white wine.
Bren H.
Louisville, KY
The Rosemary is what makes it so delicious! I love to pair it with cheese and a glass of wine! Definitely my favorite cracker out there compared to other ones. Thanks!
Kayla S.
Stanford, CA
Addicting buttery crackers with a great hint of rosemary. These are nice to eat on their own and it's so hard to stop at 2-3.... last time I got a hold of these I ate half of the box in one sitting.
Christy M.
Dallas, TX
The Rosemary crackers are fantastic with Talleggio or Delice de Borgoine. It's not too overpowering, and it stands up nicely to both meats and fruit/honey you may have on your cheese tray.
Madeline L.
Boston, MA
My family always buys Carrs crackers for whenever we have company over to eat with a cheese plate! They’re very low calorie, but they’re also kind of bland which is why we often eat it with cheese and never plain!