BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Samie M.
These are the perfect accompaniment with a good herbed or plain goat cheese. Always pairs well with a strong, stinky Brie that's been set out to warm up to room temp. I also like to add some genoa salami and dried cranberries to the board.
Amy B.
These are awesome with cheese and meat platter! They are light and crispy airy. The rosemary comes through beautifully and doesn't taste like an artificial flavor!
Chelsea P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
These are so good especially with the rosemary flavor. Adds extra pizzazz to any cheese plate at your party or just to snack on when you want something savory. They go so well with a nice crisp white wine.
Bren H.
Louisville, KY
The Rosemary is what makes it so delicious! I love to pair it with cheese and a glass of wine! Definitely my favorite cracker out there compared to other ones. Thanks!
Kayla S.
Stanford, CA
Addicting buttery crackers with a great hint of rosemary. These are nice to eat on their own and it's so hard to stop at 2-3.... last time I got a hold of these I ate half of the box in one sitting.
Christy M.
Dallas, TX
The Rosemary crackers are fantastic with Talleggio or Delice de Borgoine. It's not too overpowering, and it stands up nicely to both meats and fruit/honey you may have on your cheese tray.
I love crackers and I love rosemary so Carr's Rosemary Crackers are truly my favorites! I enjoy them with cheese or on their own. My husband always snacks on them while watching TV. It is a truly gourmet snack. If you love rosemary as much as I do you definitely should give them a try!
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
These are amazing at parties. You can spread a little laughing cow on them, spread hummus on them, and make your own cream cheese dip that the states beautiful with.
Tanya T.
Gladstone, OR
The Carr's Rosemary Crackers is my new favorite snack.
I love these and the taste of rosemary makes it so much better. I feel like I'm eating italian bread and olive oil in an italian village it's amazing , I definitely recommend this choice of crackers.
Colleen W.
Savannah, GA
The hint of rosemary in these crackers is perfect to pair with fruit and cheese. They are a bit more expensive than your triscuits but really dress up and cheese plate before dinner.