BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Rachel G.
Oakham
These crackers are nice because the hint of rosemary stops them tasting too plain and boring. However I find them a little salty. They aren't too expensive but aren't the cheapest brand you can find either.
Sofiya M.
The crackers are not too taste, I did buy them a few times but they aren't the best. they are crunchy yet the flavor is not very cracker like. more like stale bread. I am being honest
Ingrid Judith G.
Miami, Florida
I first had these wonderful crackers on vacation in Florida 2 years ago.
Took me a year for me to locate them in Pgh. PA. , found then at a Kuhns grocery store, they had 2 boxes. I was thrilled bought em both and never saw them at any store since. I love these they are my favorite!!!!!!!!!! They taste great with everything.
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
This is so delicious. Whenever I'm craving this product this is one of my top go to choices. I definitely recommend trying it at some point.
Sarah M.
Tipperary
I love these!! They are fabulous with some cream cheese am deathly relish on top. Great for snacking in the evenings with a nice cup of tea 😊
Rhiannon J.
Wrexham, Clwyd
I love these crackers! They taste amazing and go really well with cream cheese or smoked cheddar cheese. Will be buying again for sure.
Harriet M.
Arnhem
These rosemary crackers are delicious paired with anything and I sometimes eat them alone! I can’t live without a box in my apartment!
Zahra a.
Dubai, al qusais 3
This is the best crackers in the world i love to purchase it again and again for my yummy tummy break fast i love this soooo much omg
Elaine M.
I buy these all the time, great for a snack, and even better with a bottle of wine
You can taste the rosemary which I love
Yusleidy R.
rich Rosemary crackers, are very good because are made of 100% natural products, thousand times recommended, very delicious

Walmart