BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Rachel G.
Oakham
These crackers are nice because the hint of rosemary stops them tasting too plain and boring. However I find them a little salty. They aren't too expensive but aren't the cheapest brand you can find either.
Vicky B.
I'm very fussy with my crackers as for me they're often too "cheesy". These on the other hand are perfect.
Great snap to them.
Not too thick.
Tastes great with different cheeses without overpowering them.
Silvia L.
Carr crackers are good with anything but for those moments when you feel like something a bit more full of flavour, the rosemary twist is just delish. I love it with some young gouda
Jessica E.
I'm a fan of Carr's. Sometimes flavoured crackers can be a bit too much but the amount of Rosemary you get on these is just right (more on the light side, which is what I like)! The texture is wonderful and these go well with cheese, meat or are perfectly enjoyable on their own.
Marilyn S.
Every Occasion deserves that special something. Rosemary crackers with a rich, savory rosemary blend. Pack a box for your next afternoon picnic. Bring the refined crunch to an office party. Add some crackle to movie night. Take a new nosh to book club. Delight you next potluck with homemade hors d'oeuvres. No matter the occasion, Carr's pairs well with any gathering.
nadine n.
My mouth is watering just thinking about these crackers - they are wonderful on their own or any combination of topping you can think of - i always give them away with a bottle of wine - have 2 or more packages on hand at all times - just try them you wont be disappointed
Hannah N.
I love these crackers. They are so thin and crunchy and the flavours are absolutely legendary. I think that many find these crackers to be great for all occasions, and they go with all sorts of different things on top. I even love them just on their own. Winner!
Sofiya M.
The crackers are not too taste, I did buy them a few times but they aren't the best. they are crunchy yet the flavor is not very cracker like. more like stale bread. I am being honest
Ingrid Judith G.
Miami, Florida
I first had these wonderful crackers on vacation in Florida 2 years ago.
Took me a year for me to locate them in Pgh. PA. , found then at a Kuhns grocery store, they had 2 boxes. I was thrilled bought em both and never saw them at any store since. I love these they are my favorite!!!!!!!!!! They taste great with everything.
Sarah M.
Tipperary
I love these!! They are fabulous with some cream cheese am deathly relish on top. Great for snacking in the evenings with a nice cup of tea 😊