BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Sharonda W.
MAULDIN, SC
I purchased these at Ralphs hey are so good with the and wine on occasion lunch meat
Theresa A.
Geneseo, NY
So good, the Rosemary makes the cracker and is great with some extra sharp cheddar
Karen D.
Love these! They are great with cheeses and dips. Excellent for entertaining.
Jessica G.
Perfect crackers for a cheese plate. Always a tasty go to when entertaining.
Andrea M.
5742 146 st Surrey , BC
They pair perfect with all cheese and spreads! They don’t overshadow the paring but enhance. They are strong enough to support a big chunk of cheese! They are well priced and readily available. Always have them in hand!
samantha c.
Frankston , Victoria
I love carrs products only one I met I don't is the ginger and that's because I hate ginger. These Rosemary's are really delicious and great for a cheese board These are harrods of crackers they are great on there own or with dips and cheese boards share with friends and family or hide them and eat them all to yourself they are too good to share ;) in my home the cheese rosemary and table water biscuits are frequently eaten at least twice a week and come out everytime we entertain. Try them love them
Laila H.
I am addicted to these. A pre flavored Cramer is a must. They come in handy at any moment just pop them in the bag and off we go. A very good snack that changes from a pack of sweets or chocolate. They can also be served as such during an event as appetizers among others. The only inconvenience I would say is once you open them you have a had time stopping because they are soo good.
Victoria B.
Union, NJ
I honestly I've these little-assorted crackers. I used them for a family party and I added caviar and smoked salmon and my family was in love. I love these as  appetizers because they are so easy to make and they taste like a million dollars I deff recommend
Sarina I.
edmonton
These crackers are great for entrees if you serve them with topping combinations but for snaking? Not the best. The flavour is mild and dry making it perfect for any topping you want to put on, I really like them actually just not for snaking purposes.
Nicolle F.
Delicious. Perfect with a mild cheese as the rosemary is pretty potent. Its a great add on to a brie or mild white cheddar. adds a nice flavour to any added jellys as well.. Great to put out as part of a cheese platter. A little crumbly after the first bite but over all a  great cracker.