BY CARR'S #98 in Crackers

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Jacqueline Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I love rosemary crackers with my butcher cheese and prosciutto I get from the hill it takes me back to when I was young
Brittany C.
Light crispy traditional crackers perfect for any appetizer. It's a go to cracker to buy for a party or for yourself.
Belkys C.
These crackers rock! I love that the actually taste like rosemary. They're best with cheese or hummus spread on them.
Valentina S.
Anytime I have to bring something to a party I can never go wrong with crackers and cheese. all my family i love this
Michelle J.
The rosemary flavor in these is to die for and they're super tasty and popular when put out at a buffet type setting!
Shayna S.
Copley, OH
There is no cracker on the planet that is as good as a cars cracker - like literally they are the only kind I buy
Sophie H.
I love Carr's crackers. The rosemary option is not too over herbed but s good touch to bries and charcuteries.
Ashley M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Omgoodness, these are the best to add to a cheese tray or your antipasta platters, the flavor is just sentual!
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Some of my favorite crackers for a holiday cheese plate! The perfect ratio of rosemary! Definitely a must have!
Carlee S.
Arlington, WA
These are the best flavor. I wish the costco pack included this flavor. The rosemary is so strong and yummy.