BY CARR'S

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Tiffany W.
Overland Park, KS
These are fantastic with brie and/or other cheeses. They also look super fancy so they're great to stick on a plate and entertain with!
Carla  C.
This cookies go with everything from ceviches, to meats, cheeses or even just dips, they are always around and ideal for party food!
Ruth T.
I've tried these once. These crackers have the perfect hint of rosemary, not too strong. They pair well with cheese strong cheddar.
Samantha W.
Flint
Best crackers paired with deli meat and cheese, this is my favorite flavor!! This is a great brand and I'm glad I discovered it.
Natalia H.
Hawthorne, CA
The Carr's Rosemary crackers I just delicious. They have a lovely subtle Rosemary flavor and the biscuit melts in your mouth.
Tess W.
Providence, RI
Perfect for a soft cheese on a mellow. This bread thins are just too good for you or your family. No one deserves them but me!
Maureen C.
Turtle Creek, PA
These are the perfect crackers to pair with a delicious hearty soup. They are thin, but hold their weight against the soup.
Sisi L.
Brooklyn, NY
Carr's crackers are a bit on the expensive side for not that many crackers but they are very good -- especially for cheese.
Jesse L.
Suffield, CT
Pairs very well with an olive oil I have. I enjoy rosemary and usually
Put this out with a smoked meat or smoked cheese.
Jacqueline Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I love rosemary crackers with my butcher cheese and prosciutto I get from the hill it takes me back to when I was young