BY CARR'S #98 in Crackers

Carr's® Rosemary Crackers.
Rich, savory rosemary blend.
By appointment to H.M. The Queen Carr's of Carlisle Limited Biscuit Manufacturers Carlisle. see more...

Gisela R.
One of my favorite crackers of all time. This cracker give you just the right amount of rosemary notes and goes well with just about any food product.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
These are so good! I never would have thought to try rosemary crackers but I had them at a party and couldn't stop eating them. They were delicious!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are so tasty! The rosemary comes through. They're a great cracker for cheese. Great for snack time or entertaining. My favorite Carr's cracker.
Jocelynn W.
Orlando, FL
Light and pairs well with cheese and wine. Sometimes I'm not even hungry and just enjoy a nice crunchy snack. This does the trick for me every time.
Stanzi P.
East Calais, VT
These are my favorite crackers, by far! So so good, I can't help myself around these. With anything-even plain I can down a whole box by myself...
Natalia M.
Schaumburg, IL
These are the tastiest crackers I've had in a long time. The rosemary flavor is really a unique and delicious treat. Perfect with wine and cheese!
Margaret C.
These are a great cheese plate staple. The rosemary goes well with most cheeses but I'm a big fan of this with goat cheese or sharp white cheddars.
Michele L.
Dillon, SC
These are seriously delicious. I had them at a party and had to ask the hostess what they were. They are perfect with a nutty cheese like Parmesan.
Elizabeth F.
My most favorite for party crackers. Triscuit and smoked gouda with a sliver of Apple is fantastic. They fill my need for crunch and Salt nicely.
Jill M.
Red Bank, NJ
I love how carrs are big round circles first of all. The rosemary flavor of these are to die for. Most other crackers all you taste is salt..